Chapter Forty-six

5 years later......................

It's been years. And Yanyan could tell that he already moved on. Yeah, it took him 3 years to move forward.

And now, he is a successful Engineer. He already have his own company and own employees.

"Good morning sir." Bati sa kaniya ng mga intern sa kumpaniya niya.

This is intern year and his company accepts only 5 interns per year.

"Good morning. Sitdown all of you." He said with firmness in his voice.

He's still the same Yanyan De Jesus they all know, but he's not the same when it comes to business. He's tough, and no one dares to have an eye contact with him.

"Sir, this are Angelo De Villa, Oswald Iligan, Joshua Cruz, Rainier Verdan and Ivan Dela Peña. They are our intern this year." Nakangiting sabi ng secretary niya.

"They all passed the internship interview in our company." Dagdag ng head ng recruitment.

"I know! That's why they are here aren't they?!" Sarkastikong ani Yanyan. Napapahiya namang napatungo ang Head ng recruitment.

"Anyways,Sir Yanyan we called you here because we want to introduce you our interns. That's all." Agad na napatingin si Yanyan sa lalaking nagsalita.

"Who told you to call me that?!! You're not even allowed to! You know that?! Who gave you the privillage to call me Yanyan ha?!" Inis n tanong niya sa lalaking kaharap.

"A-ahm..." Hindi ito makapagsalita. They are in the lounge of the building because his secretary called him. Because she wants to introduce the intern this year.

"And you telling me that you called me here to introduce the interns?! Who told you to do so?!" Nanggagalaiti sa galit na sigaw ni Yanyan kaya natahimik lahat ng empleyado.

"S-sorry sir." Nakatungong sabi ng lalaking nagsalita.

"Kung nagpapagood shot ka lang sakin, don't bother. I hate those kind of people!" Deretchong pagkakasabi niya sa lalaking kaharap. " Reese! Cancell all my appointments for today." Sabi niya sa secretary.

"Yes sir. I'll do it right here." Nakangiti pa ring sabi ng secretary niya.

Alam na alam kasi ng secretary niya ang bawat galaw niya.

Kung dati ay palangiti at friendly si Yanyan, ngayon ay hindi na. Lalong lalo na kapag seryoso at trabaho ang pinag uusapan..

"You're a waste of my time." Inis pa ring sabi niya.

"I already cancelled your schedule today sir. You may now go home." Sabi ng secretary niya kaya naman medyo kumalma na siya. Agang aga ganoon ang bungad sakin?! Ni hindi pa nga ako nakakaakyat ng office!

"Welcome in my company." Nakangiting bati niya sa limang intern na nakatungo sa gilid. Agad naman itong nagsi angat ng tingin sa kaniya.

"T-thank you Sir." Sabay sabay na sabi ng mga ito.

"Anyways, you may ask Ms. Reese to assist you around the building. I hope you enjoy you're 3 months internship here." Pagtapos non ay umalis na siya.

Nagsibalikan na ang mga tao sa pagtatrabaho. Napailing nalang sila sa nangyari.

While Yanyan was on the way to nowhere, he decided to call Ralph and Franz. Lately they can't hang out because they are busy with their own works.

He and Ralph managing their own company here in Ph while Vien and Franz are travelling around the world. Jiro is still a well-known attorney because of his skills. While his sister is now a worldwide chef.