Part 15

They opened the door and Namjoon could tell that Seokjin's heat is getting worse.

When they got to Seokjin's room, he is not there and Namjoon's shirt where he clings earlier was on the corner of the room.

"Where did he go?" Jimin asked.

"Maybe he went to my room not being himself and is looking for more of my scent," Namjoon replied "Why don't you go to him?"

Jimin left and Namjoon locked the door to Seokjin's room from the inside as he knew that the omega did not really went out of his room. He can hear the sound of the shower but he knew that his fiancé did not just went for a warm bath in the middle of the night in his heat.

Namjoon slowly opened the door which is not locked. He held the syringe containing suppressants too.

Inside the bathroom he saw Seokjin, his eyes just like before, in daze. The shower nozzle was pouring water into Seokjin's head as he was already in a tub overflowing with water.

It is not just water, but cold water. Seokjin looked at his way still with eyes that's seems like in daze.

"N-Namjoon" Seokjin said as he shiver due to the cold water. Seokjin spread his arms like he's waiting for a hug from the alpha.

Namjoon, took a step back again then he realized something in Seokjin's arm.

Seokjin got back to himself again and saw Namjoon at the bathroom door. "Disgusting omega" that repeats on Seokjin's head and he bit his own arm.

That's right, Seokjin's arm was full of his own bite marks. He bit himself from time to time to keep himself conscious and so he won't touch himself instinctively.

Namjoon now took a step forward but when Seokjin saw what Namjoon did, he shouted "DON'T" as he raised his arm.

"Please don't come n-near me. I-I don't want you to see th-this disgusting side of me. D-don't worry, my heat would be gone if I-I just took a cold bath. I-It might take some time, I'm sorry, but please I do-don't want you to hate me more." Seokjin said as his tears fell.

"I know I should have taken extra care of my suppressants but I can't really find it. I'm sorry Namjoon. I'm really sorry." Seokjin cried more as he shivers, Namjoon walked towards his omega and gave him a hug.

Namjoon turned off the shower and caress Seokjin's head.

Jimin was already banging the door but none of the two cares.

Namjoon did not say anything then he pulled Seokjin's arm and injected the suppressant that he was holding. Seokjin winced from the pain. "You'll be fine soon" Namjoon said as he slowly caress the omega's hair.

After a few moments Seokjin's pheromones slowly lessen but he is still breathing heavily and seems to be still in pain. Then Namjoon notice the "problem".