Stolen Destiny Part Two "Out of the Blue"

Stolen Destiny Part Two “Out of the Blue”

          “Hyung! This is a cool place!! We must celebrate some of our after parties here!” Minhyuk said while enjoying the view on the dancefloor.

          When they arrived at the Club, the manager recognized them easily and offered them the VIP lounge. It’s a good place where you can see the whole dance floor. While enjoying their drinks and the music, the three notice Jonghyun looking at those girls like a host hunting for a prey.

          “Dude the way you look at those girls are creepy” yonghwa tease him.

          “I’m just enjoying the view. They dress like that for men to appreciate it.”

          “YAH! You sound like a maniac!” yonghwa smack jonghyun’s temple.

          “Aish! Hyung! What’s your problem?! just let me enjoy the view okay?!”

          While they continue teasing each other the DJ suddenly stopped the music. All attentions are on him.

          “Yo stop the music for a sec.! Looks like this club opening is a lucky one! Other than CNBLUE there’s another ROYALTIES in the house!!!!” The crowd became loud and all their head snap at the entrance door.

          “Ladies and Gentleman let’s welcome . . .” He played “The Boys”

          “GIRLS GENERATION!!!”

          The crowd went wild especially boys. All of them are waiting for the grand entrance of SNSD. Whistle, clap, and scream all of them went wild. When the door opens it became silent. 9 sexy goddesses entered, they have the aura of Elegance and sophistication. Seeing the boys drool over them and the girls are admiring them, also looking at their fashion sense and those widening eyes everytime they recognize those famous brand names.

          The music played again making the crowd snap back to reality. The manager ran thru the girl’s direction and offered them the other VIP lounge. The girls gladly accepted it and followed the manager where the VIP lounge is located.

          “Enjoy your stay here in Fierce Club!” The manager gleefully greeted them and offered drinks and finger foods.

          “This is a Good club and the services are nice too! I have a plan as a sign of appreciation!” The Kid leader taeyeon said.

“Yah Minhyuk-ah! Jungshinnie! What’s with the drooling face??” said Yonghwa who’s been observing them for 5 minutes already.

“DAEBAK!” “JJANG!” is all jungshinnie and minhyuk can say. They’ve been staring to the girls for they don’t know how long already.

“Yah you Lee jong” just before he looked at Jonghyun’s direction he saw it was empty already.

“Aish! That Hot-blooded man can’t be tamed so easily huh?” scratching his head with frustration.

“I’ll just go to the restroom unnie” Seohyun got up and headed towards the restroom’s direction. It was dark with only few lights that illuminated the steps.

“Aish! This club is killing me! Too dark @.@” she’s walking slowly, afraid that she might fell from the stairs.

What if the paparazzi caught me rolling down the stairs? AIGOO! Shaking her head because of that silly idea she’s been thinking. Few more steps and. . ..KYAAAAA~! she missed one step and it threw her off-balance. She closed her eyes preparing herself to fall on that cold floor when she felt someone caught her and pull her in an embrace.