Stolen Destiny- Part Three "Goddess of Innocence and Seduction"

Stolen Destiny- Part Three “Goddess of Innocence and Seduction”

Yonghwa can’t take his eyes off this goddess-like-dancing-doll who’s wearing a sparkling black mini dress. With those seductive smokey eyes and that smile that can melt even a cold blooded man’s heart. He’s been following her moves throughout the song. The way she move, it makes his heart beats fast. Should I approach her after that?

Jonghyun keep on staring at her. The way she moves, she’s like the Goddess of Innocence mixed with Seduction. He can’t even take his eyes off her, he follows every move she makes, the way she wink at the audience and especially those smile.

 God! Why did you make someone perfect like this? So the saying “No one’s perfect” is not true? I know she’s an exception of that. Coz she’s perfect!

YAH LEE JONG HYUN! What happened to you?! Praising a girl you just met awhile ago? Like a love struck teenager?! Omo. Better stop this Lee Jong Hyun! What happened to your heartbreaker image?! Aaa! I look crazy talking to myself.

“Yonghwa Hyung! Jonghyun Hyung! Come back to your senses! Both of you!” Minhyuk and Jungshin are staring at them for God-knows-how-long-they’ve-been-drooling-over-whoever-girl-at-the-dancefloor specifically a SNSD member.

“Boy you two look like a maniac ajussi ready to catch his prey any moment.”  Said Jungshin who can’t believe what he’s seeing. It was his first time seeing his two hyung staring that long on a woman. Although he’s ignoring the possibility that both of them are staring on the same woman, he decided to just bury it inside his head. It’s impossible!

 __________________________________________________________________

“YAH LEE JONG HYUN!!!!!” he was shocked when he heard a loud knock on his door, he looked on his watch and saw it was only 6am. He just woke up with that loud knock and

“OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!” what the. . .  It’s our manager!!!

He quickly put on his trouser and headed for the door. Right after he opened it, he saw their manager scowling

“What is it hyung? It’s so early in the morning, and yet you have that scowling face. Smile hyung!” Jonghyun trying to ease the negative aura surrounding their manager.

“Oh hyung! So early! What’s the commotion all about?” Yonghwa came out of his own room, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He woke up when he heard their manager’s voice and the loud knock.

“Look at this for yourself!” He threw the newspaper in Jonghyun’s direction who’s now lying on the sofa.

When Jonghyun isn’t moving, minhyuk decided to look at it. Only to see today’s headline

CNBLUE’s LEE JONG HYUN and GIRLS GENERATION’s SEO JOO HYUN CAUGHT ON ACT

“Hyung!!!” minhyuk who don’t know what to say put the newspaper on jonghyun’s face. Jonghyun peaked on the newspaper only to bolt up on his seat.

“YAH! Who the hell wrote this!!”

“UNNIE! Eottoke?!?!?!” Seohyun who’s pacing back and fort on their living room, She can’t even take a sit right after she saw the news on the net. It was Posted everywhere together with their picture HUGGING.

“Seohyun-ah! Will you calm down?” said taeyeon who as a leader, doesn’t know what to do too.

“It’s okay seohyun-ah! It’s part of the entertainment industry. And in-fact it’ll help us for more fame. It’ll help the Bar, Us and also CNBLUE.” Said Jessica who’s calmly sipping her coffee