Stolen Destiny- Part Four "Closer"

Chapter Four “Closer”

“What are you two doing?!” Taeyeon was about to get her shirt in seohyun’s room when she caught Yonghwa topless.

“Unnie! It’s not what you think!” said seohyun who just came out of her bathroom.

“YAH! What’s this?!” the 7 unnies gathered in seohyun’s door when they heard their leader shouting outrageously.

“Let me explain taeyeon-ssi” Yonghwa who froze in his spot when she saw the girls shocked expression.

After they explained what happened, yonghwa received a call from jungshin saying that their schedule will be 2 hours from now.

“Hyung what happened to you?!” jungshin noticed that yonghwa’s shirt has changed into a different one.

“And what’s with the expression? Smiling like a pabo?” minhyuk who follows yonghwa’s every move since he got back to their dorm.

“Nothing. I’m just in a good mood today” Said Yonghwa who keeps on singing on his way to his room. But before he close the door he peeked and said “Where’s Jonghyun?”

“Oh He’s been summoned by our manager, they’ll go to SM ent. Today” minhyuk said.

“I think that’s because of the scandal including him and that sexy maknae” jungshin dreamily said.

“Yah Lee jung shin! What’s with the early daydream? You sound like a maniac!” Yonghwa half jokingly said.

“This scandal will help us to promote our upcoming album. You’ll also comeback this month right? So It’s a blessing in disguise for both of us” Seohyun choke back hearing his manager saying those things. She expected it to be worse, like giving her punishment, etc.

“Yea your right” agreed CNBLUE’s manager.

After some discussion both manager ordered Seohyun and Jonghyun to go out because of some close door meeting for them.

*achoo!* seohyun keeps on sneezing since they arrived here.

“You’re a health freak right?? How come you get colds?” said jonghyun teasingly.

“I’m a human. Doesn’t it sound normal to y- *achoo* ou!”

“Bless you! You need to wear thick jackets you know.”

“I’m in a rush so I forgot it in our van. Oppa said he’ll get it but *achoo!*”

“Aigoo. Ahrasso. Let’s get it then. Before you affect me with your virus.” He grinned at her only to earn a deathly glare from her.

“Here put this on” Jonghyun assisted her to put on her coat. She keeps on sneezing until her nose is red.

“Oh! It’s the first time I finally meet Rudolph the red nose raindeer!” earning a smack from seohyun.

“YAH! *achoo!*”

“Looks like it’s getting worse. Let’s go inside now.” They’re walking side by side going to the entrance of SM ent when the strong wind blew.

“ouch! My eyes” she can’t open her eyes because of the dirt that got inside.

“Wait I’ll blow it” he moved closer and leaned his face on her.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

“Damn those paparazzi!”

CNBLUE’s LEE JONG HYUN & SNSD’s SEO JOO HYUN CAUGHT KISSING INFRONT OF SM ENT.