• seven

jeongin finally got to hyunjin's apartment but he saw no sign of the older. he went inside the older's bedroom to see hyunjin sitting on the bed, shirtless and only wearing sweatpants.

jeongin's face went red immediately and bit his lip at the sight.

"w-why did you call me for?"

hyunjin didn't answer and stood up, pinning jeongin by the door and kissed him hungrily. hyunjin's hand was on the younger's small waist and the other on the doorknob, locking the door.

jeongin kissed back and put his arms at the back of hyunjin's neck, deepening the kiss and his hands traveled on the older's hair, gripping on it, making hyunjin's hair slightly messy.

"thank you, binnie hyung for accompanying me today! i had a lot of fun! i hope to hang out with you in the future! you're so fun to be with."

changbin blushed and looked down.

"y-yeah. you're fun to be with too. and uh, i have to go. bye!"

"bye hyung!"

changbin then got inside his car, smiling brightly like an idiot. but something lingers in his mind for a while though.

"why did hyunjin call jeongin? i hope that kid is okay. i'm kinda worried."

changbin got home and opened his phone to call jeongin.

i hope you're enjoying this so far! (●´∀`●)