NOTICE

Reincarnate as a Billionaire's Daughter
-it is when the soul lives again in other body and maybe a new world.
-some religions has their own meaning of reincarnation.

Before proceeding to the story please be reminded that this is a work of fiction. Names, events, plots are made by the author's imagination. Some may call it fanfiction but the author don't know what that really means but no, this is my own story for reincarnation, transmigration, reborn you call it.

The story is fictitous. Any names, events, stories, places are made up. (Because the author is too lazy to search up places but anyways it goes with the story.)

This story is All Rights Reserved, meaning the author owns the story. This story cannot be redone nor reproduced.

This story is considered mature, read with your own risk.

You may encounter mistakes like plot holes, typos, wrong grammar and etc. The author is a noob at writing and is a solo player when it comes to creating a story so please bare with us.

Be reminded that the author will update one by one and  will accept you as a judge. Correct the author if you can to be able to edit the chapter faster. Thank you for that.

Also this story is general fiction. So that means the story is modern but with fiction, like you know fantasy.

The author may insert some drawings about a certain topic, take not that the author is an anime lover but not an otaku.

Will held a cover contest for the story, please join!

Enjoy the story! Love lots!