Monday

This is the day I finally get to see my school after a long period of waiting. Mummy woke me up and did most of my things for me. I put on my new uniform of a neatly ironed light blue shirt with a navy blue skirt. I wore long white socks and a neatly polished black shoe.

Uncle picked out a red saloon car from his garage which belonged to a client and drove me to school with my mum. The car after a long while, finally came to a stop in the premises of the school. It was s big compound fill of cars. We walked out together towards the huge blue buildings. It was my new school. Two girls dressed in the same dress as mine approached us.
"Good morning, welcome to DeLite Academy." The girl with cornrow more fashionable than what Baaba had done for me said.
"You must be new." The other girl who had a neat crew cut said.
"Yes, we're new and we need to get to the administration to finish some paper works for her to get started." Mum said.
"That's great, Cheryl will take you there." The girl in the crew cut said as she took her leave, leaving us with the first girl who was obviously Cheryl.
"Come with me. And what's your name Cheryl said leading the way.
" she's Zeta Ohenewaa." Mum BANDOH
"Wow, another Ohenewaa! We have three in my class and the one girl I came to you with is also Antoinette Ohenewaa." Cheryl said as we got to the administration block.
"This is it. Have a nice day ." Cheryl said, leaving immediately.

We entered and after uncle spoke with the secretary, we were given a form to fill out which mum did with ease. I was then given a student's file with my name written boldly on the front as:

ZETA OHENEWAA BANDOH

"No need for the Juliana. I'm filing a court case to even change the surname but court says without a divorce slip, I can't change or remove or surname from his surname." This is now your full name for the meantime." Mum said bending down to kiss my forehead.

Then a girl with cornrow emerged from the principal's office with a rules and regulations handout. She handed it to me." Please follow me for your tour round the school. I'm Sarah. " the girl said.
"I'm Zeta Bandoh." I said following Sarah. We went to see the swimming pool, the library, the kid's playground and the science department before the bell rung indicating class was to start soon. I rushed to say goodbye to my uncle and mum before heading to my new class. Turns out Sarah and I were in the same class so we sat close. I sat right behind her.

At break, Sarah introduced me to her two other friends, Ellen who sat beside Sarah in class and Lois who sat beside me in class.
Ellen was fair in complexion and had her curly hair tied in a mid length ponytail while Lois was dark and went traditional with cornrow just like mine and Sarah's.

"I just can't believe Elise convinced Leona to let the barber cut my hair. I feel so bald" Ellen said coiling her hair around her finger.
"Ellen your hair is still long. At least it's longer than Elise's hair." Sarah said.
"Elise has shoulder length curly hair now because I cut her hair while she slept." Ellen said clapping for herself.
"Wow, you are one secret barber. It makes her look beautiful. She sure will make a move to Killian with her new look." Sarah said and Ellen rolled her eyes.
"Lousy Loisy, the good Samaritan, she's taken the new girl into her camp." A girl with long pleated cornrows said as she passed by our table with two girls following behind her.
Lois who was wearing purple glasses closed the book she was reading And placed her head on the table.
I was about to tap Lois on her shoulder and comfort her when Sarah stopped me." Zeta , leave her to calm down. She's angry and doesn't want to hurt anyone."
After five minutes,she rode her head,exhaled and unwrapped her lunch as if nothing had gone wrong.

On our way back to class, Sarah excused herself to visit the washroom and I followed her.
"So how do you like the company I provided you." Sarah asked as we met in front of the mirrors to wash our hands.
"Everyone is amazing. Lois is smart and could hell me but it seems she's angry with me." I said.
"Lois doesn't let the sun go down on her anger so no worries." Sarah said drying her hands.
"But who was that girl And is she always like that?" I asked.
"Kimberly is her name and she and Lois are so far from enemies yet not friends either. She's hated Lois since we were young." Sarah said as we entered the classroom to continue with the lessons for the rest of the day.

KIMBERLY COULD DEFINITELY NOT DO THAT TO ME OR IN MY PRESENCE ANYMORE. SHE MADE LOIS ANGRY WITH ME. SHE HAS TO STOP BEING A BULLY SOON. I AM ZETA AND I DON'T STAND FOR BULLYING SO KIMBERLY WATCH OUT!!

J.O.Z.B.