Epilogue

It was the middle of summer, Jacob and I were laying in his bed, him on my chest, he would be leaving for university soon, but it was the same one Stella was at.

I looked around his room. His diploma was on his desk along with the picture we took together that day. On one wall there were photos of his family, us two, some had eleven kids in it, while most had twelve. That's right, twelve, on graduation day Sangyeon apologized, even though I was against it, Jacob forgave him and let him take photos with us. So in the middle of all the pictures was one with four boys in red cap and gowns with eight more hugging them all with big smiles.

Following graduation, Haknyeon suggested that we all went to Jeju for vacation. We stayed at a home near his parents' house and spent two weeks there, causing more memories to be captured and hung on the wall.

I smiled as Jacob woke up from his nap, "Sleep well, angel?" he nodded and snuggled closer.

"I think I knew," he looked at my confused face and continued, "I think I knew that Sangyeon was just playing with me, and that's why I forgave him so easily. Everyone but you, Eric, Juyeon, and I were in relationships when it happened, but Eric and Juyeon were basically a couple so that doesn't count. I guess i was just lonely and wanted to be someones, and Sangyeon was the only one who was directly showing interest because a certain person was hiding his feelings" I jabbed at his side softly making his laugh.

I sighed, "that doesn't matter now, I'm here with you, it's all in the past and we both already forgave him. Let's lay here for a bit longer," He smiled and shrugged, I could feel his breathing slow down and knew he went back to sleep. So I pulled the blankets over us and whispered, "I love you"

He smiled a bit more repeating the words softly, I hugged him closer and closed my eyes, letting myself fall into dreamland.

That's a wrap, thank you for reading 'Heartbreak Boy'. Please support my other works and some upcoming books like, 'Beside You' and 'Mr. All American' (for more details please read my book 'Notes'). This is supposed to be happy but imma just say that i had a mega panic attack last night and it caused me to physically pass out, so now I'm bloated, have a swollen face, and very emotional. Love you, miss you, take care. Bye.

Rita