A Mysterious Greeting

David's POV

Fours years have passed since I was able to connect with my Riolu. We've been able to help me get better at me not getting lost in my thoughts. We've been able to talk to each other telepathically and help one another by doing this. Though we didn't think it would cause much trouble. 

"David and Riolu. Get here right now!" Yelled my mom through the window as we were playing outside. Riolu looked at me with a concerned look on his face. What are we going to do, David? I sighed. We need to go and confront my mom and see why she's so mad. Riolu nodded his head and we went off into the kitchen. "David, what have you been doing?" I was confused by this question and said. "I was just playing with Riolu. Is something wrong with me doing that?" My mom then sighed and said. "Yes, I've been getting reports of a person and a Pokémon messing up their yards with moves." Now I was totally confused. "Mom, we had nothing to do with that. I promise." Her face still looked angry. She then pulled out a picture of a person and their Pokémon messing up yards. The boy had brown hair while wearing a red and white hat. He was wearing a yellow and orange coat with a Dreepy shirt underneath. He also had jeans and a Riolu walking by his side. "Mom, take a close look. Does that look like me?" My mom did in fact take a closer look and sighed. "You're right. This doesn't look like you. But, who would want to sabotage you and frame you?" "I don't know." I then heard the doorbell ring. "I'll go get it mom." I walked up to the door to see a guy with long yellow hair. A top hat with Poké balls floating around it and a purple shirt and pants. 

"Hello, my name's Avery and I have something to tell you." He said while bowing. "What do you need to tell me?" I asked wondering why he's here and what he has to say. "You see, I can see the future. And I saw your future and it doesn't look too pleasant."

Vision of the future.

We were on top of  Hammerlocke Stadium facing the man that betrayed me. "Give it up! What can you achieve by doing this?!" I yelled trying to get his attention. "You really want to know, David? This could have been prevented if you just LISTENED TO ME back then! But you had to just continue on your stupid little journey and become champion. I should have disposed of you when I had the chance. Incineroar deal with this pesky kid." I looked over to Emily to see a shocked expression on her face. "Emily go and tell Leon." She shook her head. "I'm not leaving you. I can't leave you again." We then felt wind start to pick up speed where a black and red Pokémon appeared from the sky. "Yes! My work is complete! The chairman is going to pay me big time.

End of vision.

"What was that?" I said while shocked. "That is your future. You must be prepared for that outcome. Now then, I must take my leave." Avery then walked away. What was that? Was that...a vision? And who was that person I was going up against? 

A/N: Sorry about the short chapter. I just didn't want to put part of the next chapter into this one and also the beginning of the next chapter wouldn't fit into the next one.