Part 8

Okay so I deleted part 7! It's literally all sex, so ya. Basically they had sex and jug gave Betty underwear to wear to school that had like a built in vibrator. hehe ik that's like weird but I saw a  storyi read that had it.
Betty POV
I woke up and took a shower now getting a little scared of what would happen when I got out I dried and curled my hair then out it  in a loose low pony. For clothes I wore leggings and a hoody and of course the panties jug gave me, I then headed to school.
At school
I walked into school to find jughead and this girl named Jessica kissing! I was sad but he was a player and we were only friends with benefits :( but I will get my revenge I then just got and put some stuff in my locker then headed to the courtyard to find my friends. Once the bell rang I waited till most people were in the class and I headed to the closet. Jughead was already in there "do you have them on?" He asked "yes" I said slightly pulling down my pants so he could see them. "good girl" he said then walked out I went out shortly after and speed walked to class so I wasn't late. The first class he didn't turn them on thankfully! I am headed to second hour which he is in that class and I sit next to him! I sat down and started doing my work when I felt them start vibrating! I totally forgot I had these on I then glared at jughead, to see he was pretending nothing was happening. I bit my lip so hard trying to hold in moans I thought my lips might start bleeding! I asked to go to the bathroom and the teacher said yes so started walking out when jughead turned it on to the highest setting I nearly fell and I heard him laugh I just ignored him and went to the bathroom. When I got in there I went into the stall and waited until I came which only took like a minute then I left the bathroom and was walking back to class when I heard someone call my name....

Sorry this part was short!!! Thanks for reading😊 published June 29th 2020❣️