30. Harry and Louis

After the big ordeal Harry and Louis decided that London didn't suit them. The couple didn't want to move far. The country side is where the two live now. The whole group still sees them quite often. The bonfires on the small farm were incredible. You could see every star in the sky. Niall always brought a guitar. The couples would dance, they boys would sing, and Drea would sit next to her lover as he strummed away. Every time someone would go away for a while they would pick up right where they left off. Forever dancing and singing the night away.

Louis got a job close to home working as a hotel manager. Harry stuck to a bakery on the outskirts of town. However there was always something missing from their life's.

Harry and Louis had always considered themselves married and wanted a family. So that's just what they did. Jade had dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes that looked like gems. The couple had never been happier then the moment they adopted Jade. Jade how ever didn't stop Harry and Louis' friends from coming and still having those bonfires. Jade was almost five when she was adopted and she loved hearing her dads and uncles sing. The small girl also loved dancing with aunt Drea and auntie Tylar.

Life was good.

_____________________
I'm sad to say this is the start of the epilogue. I've had an amazing time writing this story. It is beyond horrible and I can't believe anyone has read it. On another note I'm going to do a chapter per couples or person. So I still have a few more to write, so this isn't the end. I'm at 1.25k that's beyond insane. Once again, thank you all!
-Kate