Chapter Nine: My First BTR Concert 💚

My P.O.V.
James and I are eating Ice Cream on the couch when he says he has a surprise for me. I'm so excited to see what it is. James seems excited about the surprise. He puts on Big Time Movie and goes to his room to get the surprise.
James' P.O.V.
Me and Genevieve are eating Ice Cream when I tell her that I have a surprise for her. I put on Big Time Movie because she loves it but also because it's a part of the surprise she just doesn't know it yet. I then return to the living room with the surprise behind my back.
My P.O.V.
James comes back to the living room and tells me to close my eyes and hold out my hands while Big Time Movie is still playing in the background. He tells me to open my eyes and I open them to reveal a concert ticket for their show tonight and a VIP pass. I tell him he's the best boyfriend ever and jump into his arms and kiss him. I'm jumping up and down with excitement. We have to be at the show at six so we started getting ready.
James' P.O.V.
We are getting ready for the show. She's so excited because it's her first concert and she sings our songs as we get ready and we sing with her. Once we're ready the limo arrives.
My P.O.V.
We are in the limo on the way to the concert. Once we get there we go to there dressing room. Five minutes later it's time for the show to start so I tell them to have a good show and the show starts.
I sing along to every song and watch from backstage. Then it's time for James to pick his Worldwide Girl. James picks me.
James' P.O.V.
I bring Genevieve up on stage to be my Worldwide Girl. I tell the fans "This is my Girlfriend make some noise for her!" The fans make some noise and I put my arm around her and we start. I keep my arm around her the whole time and kiss her. The fans cheer for me and her. She joins in on singing it. And then I let her sing Big Time Rush with us. (see video below)

My P.O.V.
After singing Big Time Rush with the boys the show is over and they go sign autographs. James takes me with him. It's so adorable how much he loves the fans and how much they love him. They love me too. They said they want me to make it all the way and become famous so I signed autographs and took pictures with them.
James' P.O.V.
It was a great show and the fans loved Genevieve. I knew they would. They loved her singing and said they wanted her to go all the way and become famous. After the show we went home and Genevieve wanted to watch the show and Big Time Movie so we ordered a pizza and once it came we laid on the couch, ate pizza and watched the show and Big Time Movie.