Chapter 16: What to do

**Zayn's POV**

I looked into her eyes and saw she was conflicted. I knew she wouldn't want me to say any of this but I didn't care, I want to be the one to care for her and her baby. I know it's weird, but I just have this hole in me, this emptiness when she isn't with me or around me anymore, I don't think I can ever deal without her being by my side anymore.

"Zayn this is going to change your life I can't let you do this" she whispered and I felt her breath on my skin as she spoke softly. She was looking up at me and I was lookin down at her. I shook my head and took her free hand in mine and placed a gentle kiss to it.

"I don't care, I want to do this, for you and the little one. Please let this just be. Please?" I pleaded her an held her hand in mine. She looked up at me and into my eyes, a flash of multiple emotions went through them in a heart beat before she shook her head no.

"No Zayn, you have your whole life ahead of you and more, claiming this baby as your own will keep you from everything else, I won't be held responsible for that" she spoke softly but sternly, and the look in her eyes told me there was no changing her mind. I was about to counter her but a knock at the door stopped me. She froze before pulling out of my grasp. I sighed but got up to open the door.

"Hey mate, take out is here, we're eating in mine and Harry's room" Louis said happily. I smiled at him and turned to get Zayinda but she was already standing next to me smiling at Louis.

"Let's go" she said softly and stepped out to follow a bouncing Louis and I chuckled at the sight and followed them both, closing the door behind me.

"Hey lads and lady! Grab some food before Nialler here inhales it all" Liam states as we walk in an ale our seats around the coffee table covered in take out food boxes and bags.

"Sanford's?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Niall saw some characters outside the place, we went in and it smelt good, ordered a bunch of food. S'good" Harry stated and Niall nodded enthusiastically next to him with a chip filled mouth.

"Try some" Liam added and slid a bag over towards me. I peeled it opened and the smell hit me, burgers and onion, mixed with a different almost intoxicating smell. I wasn't one to try new things and I hesitated.

"It's good, it's Cajun style" Zayinda stated from beside me. I looked over at her and she had a sheepish smile on her face and looked down.

"You've had this before?" I asked and she nodded.

"Family in Wyoming, a lot of good food, but none as great as Sanford's" she said with a warm smile and took out a case. She popped it open and her eyes lit up at what was inside. I leaned over and saw it was a burger, but it was pretty big. She pulled it out and held it out to me.

"Take a bite" and so I did, a small one but I didn't regret it, it was amazing. I moaned as the flavors hit my taste buds. I smiled down at her and she returned it.

"Awww" I heard the boys chorus. Me and Zayinda both snapped out of our little bubble and turned to face the boys who had creepy smiles on their faces. I shook my head and pulled Zayinda and a bag of food with me to the foot of the bed. We sat down and I handed her a thing of chips and she took them and started to eat.

I watched as she closed her eyes and enjoyed her food while the boys talked and I ate silently. Soon enough all that was left were bags and containers that Liam gathered up and threw away.

"Zazy, did you enjoy your food?" Niall asked as he sat down next to her Indian style and stared at her with big innocent blue eyes. She nodded with a small smile and e beamed.