Chapter 14: Talking With the Boys

A/N: I am soooo so so so sorry about the extremely short update last time! I hardly had any time on my hands and i was writing on my phone. But right now I'm on my computer so I am making this longer (hopefully) than the others! As my apology to you all for the last crappy update.

Enjoy! Comment. Fan. Vote

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Zayinda's P.O.V**

Once we got to Harry's room, he called the other boys to come to his that we had something we really needed to talk about. I sat down in the middle of his bed, indian style, and watched as they both paced around the room and think about what we could do. Soon after they finally decided to sit, there was a knock at the door. Harry jumped up and went to open it. Zayn came and sat next to me and I instantly hid behind him out of habbit.

"Hey lads, Zayinda" Liam said to us as he walked in the room after the other two boys and Harry closed the door behind them. They all came and sat on the bed forming a parabola around Zayn, and me hiding behind him and against the head board. They all looked around waiting for someone to start talking but Zayn nor Harry would speak up and then Liam finally broke the silence.

"So why are we here?" He asked, and eyed both Harry and Zayn and i avoided his stare. I hid behind Zayn more and put a hand on his back and he took that as a suggestion to start talking.

"Well, you lads know how i took Zayinda out to shop for some clothes this afternoon, right?" He started.

"Yeeahhh" They all chorused back.

"Well it didn't go too good, it was really bad" Zayn said, now looking at his feet. Harry cleared his throat and nudged Zayn to keep going. It took him a bit but he finally kept going.

"Well i went into the store with her, refusing to wait in another one for her when she asked me to, i didn't want to leave her alone, you know? Well anyways, it was an obvious maternity store and no one had noticed us there yet so we went in and everything was going fine. She had the one girl that was working there come back and open a fitting room for her, i didn't think she knew who i was when she just said if we needed anything and walked off, i should've paid more attention. But when we finally paid and went to walk out, i heard people, and that's when i noticed this big mob surrounding the only exit out of there. Our guys were on us quick and I didn't pay atttention to what they were saying, but them throwing things at Zazy was enough to show they were angry. So i picked her up and ran out of there as quick as possible" He stopped there and turned to face me. I only dropped my head more and i didn't want to look up into any of their eyes.

"We got out to the car and she, she wasn't well, but we talked and she-" He cut off there and lifted my chin a bit, looking into my eyes, asking for permission to keep going, I nodded for him to continue but he didn't take his eyes off me as he kept talking.

"She pushed me away a bit after i told her not to listen to what they were saying, even though i hadn't heard what they said i knew they were just goign to be mean things, but she just told me that I hadn't heard what they had said to her" He ended that softly.

"She hasn't told me what they said yet" He whispered, I knew it was meant for me to explain what i heard. I really didn't want to say anything, I knew they were only directed at me because everyone thought i was carrying Zayn's baby, when we all know that isn't true, but that doesn't mean it hurt any less. Some people can be really cruel, and not realize how much their words actually sting.

"Can you tell us Zazy?" Harry whispered as he put a hand over the one on my knee and i looked up and met his piercing green eyes full of worry and curiosity. I nodded and looked back at Zayn.