Entry #7

Dear Diary,
Sometimes I wish something bad would happen to me just so I could have a reason to be sad. Like someone I loved would pass away just so I could morn and be sad about that rather than just being sad all the time. And yeah I get enough of that from Jack as it is but often I feel as though it's not enough, that I deserve more pain and more suffering.
-L.J

I ignored him, I knew he was there and I knew he was watching me but I needed to get thoughts and feelings out. I felt him sit next to me, I flinched at the closeness but let it happen.

"Are you even gonna
Acknowledge me?" He spoke, a mixture of ice and sugar danced on his tongue forming an interesting tone I have yet to hear.

"That depends", I spoke not looking up from my journal as I started to sketch a singular flower. Wilting, decaying.

"Are you gonna keep annoying me?" I spoke mockingly, still continuing to sketch away.

"Oh you should know the answer to that by now".

My heart started to beat faster, what does that mean? My breath hitched as I felt a firm hand on my jaw, forcefully being compelled to look at him.

Please punch me, please punch me, please punch me.

I recited it like a prayer waiting for the pain that never came.