Lord Farquaad x Worm on a String: The Anime (Part 2)

"S-Sen-p-pai...?" Wormina's cheeks turned a light shade of pink as the words slipped from her snout.

2: Day 2 of Highschool - Continued
Narrator's POV

"Senpai? Interesting nickname, princess." The male gave a broad smile, his white teeth sparkling in the light of the hallways. Wormina took this moment to study her crush for a moment. He had bright blue eyes, gorgeous black hair, a seductive grin, and a slight 5 o clock shadow.

"Is there something on my face, doll?" She suddenly snapped out of her trance

"N-No! Not at all." Her blush deepened as she looked away. She heard the rustling of books and papers. When she looked back, she saw that the strapping young man picked up all of her items.

"Here you go." He handed the stack to Wormina
"My names Farquaad by the way. Call me." He winked and clicked his tongue. Wormina looked at the stack to see a number scribbled onto a sticky note.

Farquaad's POV

I handed the girl her items and strolled away. I'll admit, she was kinda cute... But I need to remember; I have a girlfriend and I don't want to get into any more fights with her. She cheated on me not too long ago because she thought I was sleeping with her best friend... I'd rather not get into it. We need to stick together... I really care about her, but if she cheats on me again, I don't know what I'll do...

Narrator's POV

Wormina had scurried off to her classes, barely paying attention to anything as Farquaad was the only thing on her mind. The whole day flew by; when it ended, she slithered home as fast as she could.

"I can't wait for tomorrow!" She flopped onto her bed with a big smile spread on her face.

Farquaad was her one and only true love.

He just didn't know it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Ohayo~! I'm so glad (and frankly very confused) that you're taking the time to read my little book! I apologize that the chapters are very slow, but I promise that Lord Farquaad x Worm on a String will be finished. I swear on it, reader-chan!
~Cat