(13) Yule Ball

Chapter 13: Yule Ball

     The Yule ball was decorated beautiful and filled with so many happiness and laughter. The tournament players dance the first dance and soon many others joined. Harry faked a smile here and there but was curious as to who was Lily going to the dance with but couldn't find her. So he decided to stay with Ron sitting down bored while his date was dancing with another guy. Ron was talking to him when he stood frozen; Harry looked only to find Hermione with Victor Krum walking toward them. Hermione look delighted being with Victor. As Victor went to get Hermione a glass of pumpkin juice Ron confronted her and started being jealous making Hermione get cross with him and ran to the stairs.

"You know you should have asked me to the dance" Hermione said and was about to run up the stairs when they saw Lily in a beautiful white dress, and next to her Draco Malfoy holding her hand as they went down the stairs. Harry felt an irrational spur of hatred and jealousy.

"Hermione what's wrong" Lily said in caring tone noticing Hermione was about to cry

"Ron is being a git and says I will tell Victor about Harry's plans so Victor could win" Hermione said running towards her

"He has always been a bloody git" Lily said surprising Ron and Harry at her words

"What did you said?" Ron said getting mad

"I said you always had been a bloody git or do you want me to repeat myself" Lily said snapping at him

Ron's face turned red and was about to say something when Harry touch his arm and send a glare his way.

"Why do you say that?" Harry ask Lily

"Because he gave you the love potion, so you can be in love with the first girl you saw" Lily said glaring at Ron causing him to look at her with a frighten expression

"You did that?" Harry ask Ron turning to face him

"Well.....It was only because Lily was giving you those headaches and I feel she is evil that's why I wanted you far away from her" Ron said hesitated

Harry looked at Ron with disgust and then headed upstairs not wanting to be bother by any one, angry that his best friend would ruin his chance to the perfect girl.

"How do you know?" Ron ask Lily when Harry was out of sight

Lily ignored him and told Hermione

"If you leave Victor that's like saying Ron was right and you were wrong"

  Hermione gave her a thoughtful look then nod and head back to the party not wanting Ron to think he was right. Lily and Draco followed leaving a confuse Ron as to how he manage to piss of both his friend in just a short amount of time. He knew that he was right and there was something evil about this Lily but decided to lay low and look for evidence so his friends trusted him.

   Lily was enjoying the party she had dance a lot with Draco and Draco didn't let anyone else dance with Lily except for the Wesley twins.