Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Alex Kendall, Alex short for Alexis. I'm 20 years old and I was born in Wales. When I was 19 I moved to London so I've been living here for just under a year. I share a house with my two best friends Lily and Emily they're the same age as me. So basically I'm your average girl, brown hair and green eyes I would say I'm quite tall but some people are taller than me, I'm about 5'9. Lily has light long brown hair with blonde tips and green eyes with cian (a type of light blue) around the edge she is quite short but around the average hight. Finally Emily has dark brown hair to below her shoulders that's Ombréd and striking blue eyes. They're both very beautiful I'm suprised they're single. Anyway so that's enough about me and my friends.

†*****†*****†*****†

Wednesday 31st December

It's early morning and to be quite honest I would rather stay in bed than go see my brother but my mother is going to be there and I haven't seen her in a while. Just then phone started ringing, "Hello?" "Hey Alex, are you still coming today?" It was Chris. "Yeh I'll be over soon." "I hope you don't mind but some of my friends are over." "Ugh that's fine I guess, bye." I hung up the phone and crawled out of bed. I went to go to the bathroom to have a shower but someone was already in there. I knocked "Hello who's in there, Emily is it you?" Just then the door opened to reveal a boy who looks around my age maybe older, he has straight black hair in a fluffy fringe, which covers his ears, and big pastel blue eyes and he has pale white skin, an adorable smile, chubby cheeks and he wears huge sweaters that cover his hands. "Hi, can I help you, not being rude it's just I have no idea who you are and you're in my bathroom so... yeah." "Oh uh well." "TESS! DON'T SCARE CHRISTIAN!" "May I ask, who is Christian?" "Uh well he was here last night and uh stuff happened" she pulled me into her room. "Please don't scare him, he's really silly and is very cute and giggles and smiles alot, and he is American and often wears shirts with collars underneath his huge jumpers and he has cute tattoos,  and he likes breakfast a lot and he likes foxes and he plays the ukulele and the keyboard and he does his own music but he's also in a band called fox academy and he's from Oregon in America." "You found all that out in one night? What were you doing?" I said with an obvious smirk on my face. "Well I met him at a club and I was obviously drunk so you know, yeah that happened, but this morning we spoke and he's really nice and stuff" "ok, imma have a shower now I'm going to Chris' to see my mum and meet some of his friends" Emily rose her eyebrow "maybe you'll finally get a boyfriend" "pft as if." I walked towards the bathroom and got in the shower I washed my body and hair and jumped out. Not literally but you know what I mean. Into my room I went, I pulled some clothes out of my wardrobe. "No, no, definatly not, ugh why do I even own that. LIL! HELP ME, I'M HAVING A CRISIS!" "Yessss, how can I help you?" "I need an outfit" I said frowning. Lily started riffling through my wardrobe after about 5 minutes she layed out my light blue, ripped skinny jeans, my all time low shirt and my leather jacket. "Thank you, I think I need to get more clothes" I said as I pulled on my clothes, "I think you do, it's alright" she says as she walks out of my room. I put on light make-up, foundation, eye liner and mascara. I ran downstairs and pulled on my white converse. I grabbed my car keys and headed to the door "GUYS I'M GOING NOW, I'LL SEE YOU LATER!" I walked out of the door and jumped in my car.

To see the rainbow you have to put up with the rain...

A/N Hay guys this is the first chapter of Intrigued it's a remake of Me, myself and them. Because my phone is so stupid I can't add characters because the update is like no, so below there is a list of who is who. Thanks

Alex Kendall -
Chris K - Himself
PJ Ligouri - Himself
Dan Howell - Himself
Phil Lester - Himself
Christian N - himself
Emily - Zoe Sugg
Lily -