Chapter 3

What does he mean? I'm so confused

I looked over towards me and he looked just as confused as me. "what do you mean we'll have a lot to talk about?" "I thought you two knew each other" he said as he wiggled his eyebrows. "I gave him and his friends a lift here...that's all." "oh I thought you guys had like...you know...slept together?" I tunred a bright crimson colour. "NO! No we haven't!" PJ shouted which causes evryone to chuckle. I really hated being the center of attention, always have, always will. I don't like it when people look at me too long and that was what was happening right now. "I'm gonna go to the loo." I walked into the small bathroom at the end of the corridor and locked the door,did my...buisiness and washed my hands. Just then I heard quiet knocking on the door, "who is it?" "It's me, PJ" Great, now people are gonna think something was going on even more! "what do you want? people are gonna be suspicious you know!" "can you come out?" I unlocked the bathroom door to face the handsome, tall boy. "yes?" "uh I just wanted to apologise for making it uncomfortable in there." "thanks, I guess." I walked off towards the kitchen and started to rumage through the cupboards againin hopes of finding something, anything. But no, I found absolutley nothing. "Hey I'm just going to run to the shop to get some snacks and stuff. Anything you need?" "Uh nah I'm good, do you need someone to come with you, like PJ?" the smirk evident on his stupid face. "IN A MINUTE I'M GONNA SMACK THAT SMIRK RIGHT OFF YOUR FACE!" he looked taken aback but didn't back down. "Alexis, calm down" with that I stormed up to him and smacked him as hard as I could across the face. I had left a large, red handprint on his face. He looked like it hurt but he didn't cry, "right so anyway, i'm going to the shop, and also is anyone going to the new years party later?" "Really you're changing the subject?" Dan said "yes, I am. So are you?" "i don't know." "it's gonna be fun, me and my friends are going. Right i'll be back in like half an hour." With that I walked out of the house, unlocked my car, turned the keyjust as the radio started blasting drown by bring me the horizon. How lucky am I. As I drove I sang along " Who will fix me now, dive in when i'm down, save me from myself, don't let me drooownnnn."

PJ'S POV

There's something about her, I don't know what it is but I i'm just intrigued.