My dream

Sorry guys for the late update and I'll the remaining parts very soon. Thank you so much guys for your votes and comments. I got more friends from my previous story. I hope this story will give more and more friends to me.... Please support me... Ok now I start my first part of this story.

The story begins in a bridal room.... One girl sat infront of mirror.... She is getting ready for her marriage.... this girl is none other than our pragya...

She have no happy in her face because she is not interested in this marriage

She have no happy in her face because she is not interested in this marriage. Someone bang the door.
Voice: pragya beta are you ready?
Pragya: Haan ma just 5 minutes I'll come.
Sarala: ok you get ready fast and I'll back.
Pragya: ok ma.
Sarala went from the place. Pragya pray to God.
Pragya: please god... stop this marriage.... I have no interest to marry him. Please god please.... Oh I'm sorry you all don't know about me. I'll say..

He is Harshad and he will became my husband

He is Harshad and he will became my husband. My parents are selected him for my life partner. But I'm not interested to marry him because I have a dream to study MBA in London university then work in the famous top companies. Now I have the clg seat also but my parents don't allow me to study because of my sister.

 Now I have the clg seat also but my parents don't allow me to study because of my sister

My parents are arranged a marriage for her but she left from the mandap...my papa have an heart attack then he took a promise from me so I did it on that time.
Then what can I do? My papa decides to arranged my marriage too much early. Now tell me what would I tell them? I have no choice. I never want to my papa again get sick so I accept this marriage. You know who's my future husband and his job? He is working in five star hotel and he is the general manager of this hotel. So my parents are arranged this marriage for me. I don't love him... I love my dream only and  I want to study... This is my problem.... Now who can help me?
Sarala again bang the door...
Sarala: pragya.... open the door.
Pragya: Haan ma..
She open the door and go with her to the stage. All are looking weird to her. Pragya think" what happens to all? Why they are looking to me so Weird?"
Mohan came infront of her.
Pragya: what happened papa?
Mohan: I'm sorry beta... I'm sorry...Harshad parents are cancelled this marriage because of your sister...
Pragya get more happy but she hide this and thought" oh pragya what are you doing? Now you give a shock reaction but you give the opposite one. Now you make your face in sad". She change her face to sad.
Pragya: it's ok papa. But you don't take any Stress...
Mohan: but pragya..
Pragya: no papa come and you all... Thank you for coming now you all please take leave...
All are leaving for the mandap and pragya and her parents came to the room.
Sarala: now Who one can marry my daughter? This is also do Leena. I felt shame of her and I never forgive her for this ...
Pragya: ma no... You see...this all are did with some reason and you both don't bother it.
She hugged them and came her room.
Pragya: thank you so much god! My prayer is really true. You helped me I never forget this anytime. Thank you so much 🤗🤗
Next day evening.... In airport...
Ishani and shivanya waiting for their flight...
Ishani: I miss her yaar...
Shivanya: I'm also...
Ishani: I never forgive her for this.
Shivanya: why are you scold her? Her parents only do this to her.
Both are have a sad face and Someone tapped their shoulder. Both are turn to see her.
Ishani and shivanya: pragya...
Pragya: Haan guys it's me.
Both are hugged her.
Shivanya: how could you came?
Pragya: because my marriage is stopped.
Ishani: really...
Pragya: Haan.
Ishani: but how?
Pragya: that is a big story and I'll tell you later now we go and get the flight.
Shivanya: yeah come.
All are reach the London and came to their hostel to arrange their things. Then they are came to their clg first day. The days are rolled... They are completed their 1st year and the second year was also going on. Finally they are have only two months to finish their course.
In one day evening...
Girl 1: why she take this much time to came? Its already 6. When she came and shop her dress? We will return to hostel before 8'O clock or not the Warden will definitely give to us punishment. Why she not came....ok I'll call her.
She call her and another side of conversation.
Girl 2: oh sorry sorry.... I forget this. Pragya you came back to hostel because I'm already came hostel and we will go shop another day.
Pragya: you are really unbelievable Ishani and why don't you tell this before? You know how much time I'm waiting for you and this is important Ishani. Please come
Ishani: sorry pragya you call shivanya and she will come with you.
Pragya: ok I'll see you hostel and you pay for it.
Ishani: ok fine.. bye.
Pragya: bye.
She cuts the call and call shivanya. She walk along the road. But suddenly  she got the accident. Her forehead was little bleeding. The car owner came out of the car and try to get up her.
Man: oh I'm so sorry please come with me. We will go hospital.
Pragya: no...I'll handle this and you go don't worry about this.
Man: I'm really sorry and you please come. You are not came it will definitely hurt me my whole life. Please come.
She nodded and go with him to the hospital. Then doctor treats her.
Man: papa everything alright na.
Doctor: Haan beta and she get well soon.
Pragya: wait wait... Is he your papa?
Man: Haan He is my papa the great doctor Neil Chopra.
Pragya: hello uncle your son is really have an good heart. You are very lucky uncle.
Neil: thank you beta but your name.
Pragya: pragya...
Neil: this is a sweet name of you.
Pragya: "and your name?" She looking a side of the man.
Man: I'm mishal..
Pragya: ok I'll call you mish.
Mish: my sister only call in this type.
Pragya: do you have sister?
Mish: yeah but not now.
Pragya:I'm sorry and you take me as your sister.
Neil: you are really so sweet pragya.
Pragya: thank you papa.
Mish: papa..
Pragya: Haan now you are my brother then he is my father na.
Neil: she is right and pragya you will anytime to our home sorry your home.
Pragya: ok papa.. now I have to go... It's already late for me.
Neil: ok you go and mish you drop her.
Mish: ok papa.
Pragya: its ok I'll go with my own.
Mish: hello my new sister. I'm your brother na so you just agree my order and come with me I'll drop you.
Pragya: ok brother..bye papa.
Neil: bye beta.
They both left from the place and came to near the car.
Mish: where is your home?
Pragya: my home is here in Mumbai. now I'm going to shopping so...
Mish: ok I'll drop you in mall.
Pragya: thank you bro.
Mish: no no. Don't said this again because sister brother relationship never need sorry and thanks.
Pragya: ok...
He dropped her in mall.
Pragya: ok you go.. bye.
Mish: you will shop soon and go to your hostel early ok.
Pragya: ok bro.
Mish: bye pragya.
Pragya: bye bro.
He left from the place. She came to the mall and call her friend shivanya but suddenly her phone off. So she go inside the mall and shop then she came outside. She saw the time it was 7.30.
Pragya: oh no! It will become late.
She saw any taxi will come but no taxi are came. Some guys are looking her and came closer to her. She saw this guys then she walk along the road but the guys are followed her. She ran to the way and came to hide herself backside of wall. She closed her mouth with her hand. One hand touch her shoulder then she got shock and she fainted on the floor.

In morning...

Pragya: leave me...
Ishani: oh god! Don't shout pragya you are disturbing my dream.
Shivanya: shut up ishani. Pragya are you alright now?
Pragya: how would I came?
Ishani: because of our clg crush man.
Pragya: what?
Someone bang their door and shivanya opened the door.
Zaira: pragya....
She came inside and sat near of pragya.
Zaira: pragya you saw him na... OMG... Its real... You know pragya how many times I told this to myself... But my mind don't believe this...
Pragya: this for what?
Zaira: don't joke pragya? You know pragya what is my dream? I really want to touch him once but you are really very lucky pragya because he took you to his arms.
Pragya: what? Who was he?
Ishani: I think zaira you first tell his name then you say the all story.
Zaira: Haan you are right.
Hostel warden came to their room.
Warden: pragya you get ready and our clg principal wants to talk to you.
Pragya: "ok mam" she got sad face.
Warden left from the place with zaira.
Shivanya: oh god I think principal sir suspend pragya in our clg.
Ishani: yeah I think so...
Pragya: what are you saying guys? Don't make me more confusion.
Shivanya: I'll tell you. Yesterday night our clg chairman's son came to our hostel with you. That time you are not got your conscious. He came our hostel in 9'O clock.
Ishani: and you know pragya... He is my crush zaira crush and the all over clg girls crush. We all are waiting for him many days but now he came.  when he came to London we are tried to saw him but our badluck only saw him in magazine. But now our wish is did only for you pragya because you are only the reason why he came our hostel. Thank you pragya thank you so much.
Ishani hugged pragya tightly.
Pragya: ouch!
Shivanya: Ishani leave her. Pragya you tell me what happened yesterday and how would you got this wound?
Pragya: it's just an small accident and that accident give me a good brother.
Shivanya: brother...
Pragya: Haan he is really very good person and he misses his sister.
Ishani: so poor... This is too boring... Pragya you just tell me how would you saw my crush?
Pragya: I don't saw him and I don't know how can he find me and my hostel? I would finished my shopping then came outside but that time I have no taxi and my phone is also switched off. That time some bad guys are followed me so I ran and I hide myself backside of wall but suddenly one hand touched my shoulder then I fainted.
Shivanya: pragya... The god only sent the man for you.
Ishani: don't talk more and come we will get ready for our class.
All are came to their clg. Pragya went to principal room. Ishani and shivanya waiting for her in cafeteria. Then finally pragya came to the cafeteria with one envelope. They both got shocked.
Shivanya: you don't worry pragya... We can understand...when you came back clg then we will come with you on that day.
Ishani: Haan pragya she is right and this is only did for me. I'm sorry pragya.
Pragya: guys what are saying?
Shivanya: pragya you got an suspend in the clg na...
Pragya: guys no.... This is an internship letter from Mehra company.
Shivanya & Ishani: what????
Pragya: Haan.... We will go internship for Mehra company.
Shivanya: really... But how is this possible?
Pragya: I went to principal room and I got more tension to see him. What would he tell me? But he give this envelope and tell this news.
Shivanya: that's great...
Ishani: oh my god! My dream will become true.. I'm so excited for this..
Pragya: yeah we will enjoy this time....

Precap.....

Ishani and pragya got more tension to sat on their seat.... shivanya tap their shoulder they both are shouting....

Ishani twirling pragya and pragya rolling to fall on. But suddenly one pair of hands hold her to safe...