She is mine

Thank you so much guys who left your votes and comments. I have new friends in this story and Thanks to my silent readers. Now I continue the story...

Back to the story....

One black colour car came infront of the company. A rocking and dashing man came out of the car. All the girls mesmerized to see him. He walking towards inside the company.
Girl 1: how much he looks hot and handsome?
Girl 2: yeah he is really looking like that but he gives more attitude.
Girl 1: his attitude also makes me fall on him.
Payal: what are you saying guys? He will known your conversation then he definitely punish you both for this.
Girl 1: sorry mam.
Payal: ok you may go now.
The girls are went from the place.
Payal: I'm only seeing him in this type and I never give the chance to anyone.
The man walking towards his cabin but suddenly he stopped because he heard something.
Nikhil: you are only an employee so you don't order me and I'm also working the same category of you.
The man came inside.
Man: shut up Nikhil.
Nikhil: sir... He... He only...
Man: I don't need any explanation and you put it in your mind he is my best friend. He can do anything and he wants this company then I'll definitely give him. So you don't cross your limits.
Nikhil: sorry sir... sorry RV...
Nikhil went from the place.
Man: RV are you idiot? Why don't you stop him?
RV: because I know my level... Ok leave it. Abhi where were you go yesterday night?
Abhi: I came to tell this to you but the Nikhil spoiled my mood. RV you come we will go my cabin then talk about this.
RV: ok...
They both are came to his cabin.
RV: ok now you tell.
Abhi hugged RV and kissed his cheek.
RV: what are you doing abhi? Leave me. I think you have some changes.
Abhi: you are right RV. Yesterday I met my angel and I touch her first time...you know RV how much I'm happy now.
RV: really...but how is this possible?
Abhi: I'm also followed her yesterday but that time some guys are followed her then she hide behind the wall and I went to near her and touch her shoulder but suddenly she fainted. You know RV that time my heart came out my body. I try to get up her but she didn't get up at the same time the guys are came so I fought with them. Then I took her to my arms. That is the first time I touch her. You know she looks more cute and she more closer to me. I went to her hostel and I warn them all don't again allow her to go alone and don't give any punishment to her. Who one can try to hurt her then definitely I dismiss you guys. So then I stayed on the out of the hostel.
RV: Abhi are you identified the guys who?
Abhi: no but I told this to papa already and he can handle this. Now I decide to give her secret body guards. Because I never want to hurt her anymore.
RV: Abhi you know... Now I'm a pragya then definitely I'll fall on you because you take her of your precious gift.
Abhi: of course she is my precious gift.
RV: ok now you go the clients are waiting for you.
Abhi: ok...
In college....In classroom...
Shivanya: pragya I have a doubt?
Pragya: what?
Shivanya: everyone known about the Mehra company is placed in the world top 10 companies then how can they are offering us to internship.
Ishani: yeah I have the same doubt also?
Pragya: but how do I know? Principal sir only told this. Why are you both bothering this just chill we will go tomorrow that company so our doubt will clear tomorrow.
Shivanya: ok...
Next day morning...
Pragya came to her room with coffee cup. Abhi is sleeping on the bed.
Pragya: suniye... wake up.
Abhi: please pragya... don't disturb me and you come we both will sleep.

 don't disturb me and you come we both will sleep