I think I love him

Hello guys...I know my story was too much boring... don't worry friends I'll try to write next part to be best...

Back to the story....

Abhi came inside his room...
Abhi: fuggi.... fuggi... where are you?
Pragya: Haan sir 2 minutes I'll came.
Abhi: hey! What are you doing?where is my dress?
Pragya: I'm also call that delivery boy and he had not came yet.

Abhi: hey! What are you doing?where is my dress?Pragya: I'm also call that delivery boy and he had not came yet

Abhi: what? Now what should I wear?
Pragya: this one sir....
Abhi: what? This one....are you serious?See this is not suitable for me. Now I'm go to office and when he came you just collect that to came my office.
Pragya's thought" no pragya.....You don't agree this because that super model mithu also here in his office."
Pragya: no sir I can't.
Abhi: why? Why you can't? You can only do this and that's final.
Pragya: but sir now what will you wear to go office?
Abhi: this is ok for me and you don't forget that... bye...

He went to his office

In Mehra company...
Mithu in phone call.
Mithu: where are you? I'm waiting for 15 minutes but you had not came yet.
Someone tapped her shoulder from back. She turned.
Mithu: Tanu...
Tanu: hi mithu...
Mithu: I don't talk to you. You came late.
Tanu: I prepared this dress for you who will participate the show of Mehra's company brand ambassador.
Mithu: wow... it's fabulous thank you so much tanu.
Tanu: ok go and get ready fast.
Mithu: ok.
Mithu went from the place. Tanu's thought" oh my poor mithu...you don't know anything about me. I'm already fixed my name with his announcement card and then I'll easily win the competition to his company brand ambassador and you will lost. I'll takes photos with him and that also help me to marry him."
Abhi came to his cabin and he anxiously waiting for her presence.
He thinks" why should she takes this much time to came. Oh no! I don't call the delivery boy".