My Sunshine

It was a normal day at Midtown High, Ned, Mj and Peter were walking to there table in the cafeteria when Ned noticed Peter grab his chest and grown in pain,

"Are you ok Peter?" Ned questioned

"Yeah I'm fine Ned, thanks", The three then proceeded to take their seats, a few minutes after they sat down, it happened again,

"Peter are you sure you're ok?" MJ asked in a concerned tone

"Yes MJ m-might just b-be heart burn I-I did eat really fast" Peter stuttered in pain

"Well if it were something else you could always use, you're spidy powers to heal yourself" MJ whispered to him

"Well I don't think it works unless I know what's wrong" Peter sighed looking down at his plate

"Nah, you'll be fine Pete".

Later that day in maths class, every time MJ looked over at Peter, he was clenching his chest and he always looked like he was on the verge of tears.

Soon enough it was next period and Peter, MJ and Ned were exchanging their books at their lockers, as they started heading to English Peter dropped to his knees and clenched his shirt tightly before falling to his right, releasing his shirt as he fell unconscious.

"Peter, Peter wake up!" MJ screamed in a shrill voice whilst shaking him aggressively

"MJ, chill he's just fainted, I'll call the school nurse", Ned said calmly as everyone surrounded them and stared. A few seconds later Ned came running back with the school nurse, and boy was that a treat seeing Ned run. Once the nurse saw Peter, he scooped him up and headed to his office yelling on the way, "Nothing to see here everyone back to class". Once they arrived the nurse placed Peter gently on the bed and checked for his vital signs before requesting Ned to call his guardians whilst he called the ambulance. Ned then proceeded to call May and even Mr Stark just to let them know what happened and to meet them in the emergency room at Midtown Hospital.

The ambulance soon arrived, and MJ got in a huge fight with the principle

"I'm going with him!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, the principle didn't know how to respond, this sort of thing had never really happened before, he had to try and keep MJ at school as she wasn't allowed to go with him, and her parents wouldn't know were she would be. Meanwhile Ned stood in the corner with his hands over his mouth and tears rolling down his face as he witnessed his best friend be wheeled away on a stretcher.

All through the rest of the day Ned stayed in the councillor's office while MJ was told to stay in the principles office to try calm down which was nearly impossible for her, she refused to eat or call her parents or do anything remotely different from crying and yelling. As soon as school was finished MJ burst out of the office and ran to the train station in hopes to catch the first train to the hospital. Once she did, she stood on the train impatiently tapping her leg and sobbing rapidly. Once the train stopped, she sprinted faster than star lords ship can fly and faster than Bucky's bullets can shoot, but all to be heart broken, when she reached reception to see Mr Stark and May sitting in the waiting room. May was just as distorts as MJ and shockingly Mr Stark looked like he was about to cry. When May saw MJ, she grabbed her and wrapped her arms tightly around her, the two both cried in each other's arms for a little while before MJ asked why they weren't in the room with him.

"Sorry darling none of us are allowed in" May sobbed

"W-well do we at least get to know what's wrong with him"

"No sweetheart they still don't know what's wrong" May said before turning to the receptionist and yelling "so figure it out please!", Tony then pulled her into a hug to calm her down.