Like I used to feel you breath

Tony rushed MJ out and gave her to May before he ran back in only to see the doctors and nurses who said he was to far gone. Once the doctors and nurses gave permission for Tony to say his last goodbyes Tony collected MJ and May from outside and then proceed to tell May he's not giving up, and that he lost him once and he won't lose him again May didn't quite understand but she went with it, the doctors and nurses kept telling Tony that the first stage of grief was denile and that Peter was really gone. Soon enough Tony was signing papers for Peters's body to be frozen until he came up with a suit to revise him. While Tony was doing this May was sitting by Peters's side stroking his hair as the nurses removed all needles and wires he was hooked up to. MJ couldn't take it she knew he was gone and so she ran, she grabbed Mays keys and ran straight to Peters's apartment. Once she arrived she grabbed one of Peters's shirts put in it on and sat on his bedroom floor, she sat there crying for over an hour repeating the words "You told me you loved me so why did you go away".

The next day MJ was found by May asleep on Peters floor, May called MJ's mum and told her to come collect her. Once her mother arrived she woke MJ up and told her it was time to go, MJ quick as a whip shouted back "NO I'm not leaving!" Before she broke down into tears again.

"But MJ baby it's time to go, Peter left you some things he wanted you to have" MJ's mum said

"What he didn't know he was going to die though" MJ shouted back

"We know sweetheart but maybe he just wanted to take extra precautions we don't know" MJ's mum replied. After a while of convincing MJ finally left Peters's room and headed to the hospital with her mum. Once they arrived there were four boxes in his room one read Mr. Stark, one read May, one read Ned and the final one read MJ. MJ approached the box as her mother told her she'd leave her be for a bit and to holla if she needed anything. MJ agreed and started going through her box. The first thing on the top was a photo of him and MJ.

After a small while of looking through the box, she reached the bottom shocked to find Peters Spider-man suite and on top was a note that read,

" Hey babe (MJ), I know you probably wondering why I'm giving you the suit, well you see there's something I need to tell you. During the fight with Mysterio, he grabbed my wrist and injected me with some wired toxin which slowly stopped my heart I never told you because I didn't believe him at first however I soon found out he wasn't lying. Anyway, I really need you to do something for me because I really didn't want us to end like this I never wanted a last kiss. So I need you to put on my suite and underneath the suit in the box should be a really roughly drawn map I drew, follow the map, there may be some obstacles on the way but once you reach the end you will see a huge shiny orb (hopefully) I need you to take that orb and bring it back to me place it on my chest and then kiss me because hopefully if this works I'll be awake to enjoy it. Good luck and I love you and be safe because I don't wanna lose you now or ever. Love you ☺"

MJ's face lit up by the end of the letter she grabbed the suite and the map and she raced out of the hospital past her mum who yelled out to MJ as she ran past her face tear-free and with a huge grin. As MJ ran she clutched Peters's letter in her hand tightly saying over in her head "You better be right dork".