Heart in chest, Map in hand

After a few hours of swinging, MJ was slowly becoming more and more calm as she felt she was getting closer and closer to Peter even though she was getting further and further away from him. 

"Karen, it seems that this part of the map is in different writing, I don't feel good about going down here." MJ stumbled over her words as she clung to a lamp post.

"I'm sorry MJ I don't know what to do are you requesting me to do. Examine the map?" Karen responded

"Yeah... yeah sure, what do you think?" 

"Well it seems, it seems you are correct the hand writing and imagery has changed, this is odd." Karen said as the laser like scanner zoomed all different ways within the mask whilst it examined the map.

"What should we do I don't feel right about going this way?" MJ asked in a slightly worried tone

"Well, I think we should stick to the map. There is no other evidence on the map on where to go if we are uncertain of the path. " Karen theorised 

" My only concern Karen, is what if it's leading us to danger, danger that could kill or hurt us, or maybe it's leading us away from where we need to be, and if any of those scenarios happen I may never see Peter again" MJ said as she slid down the lamp post and sat on the floor, she felt like hope was lost because she couldn't decide what to do so she started crying again. Soon after she asked Karen to show her a video of Peter to help her feel the strength to carry on. When Karen found one it was of him talking all smart, about quantum realms, and multi verses, which made MJ think, maybe it wasn't a totally different person who had written the other part of the map. She sat up straight and abruptly yelled "Karen show me that map one more time" and as she observed it she realised how close she was to where she needed to be and if this thing in which Peter wanted her to find had the power to bring him back, then it would clearly be heavily guarded, leading MJ to believe that this part in the map which was in larger, messier writing was a warning letting her know that there was danger in which shed have to avoid or fight off. MJ jumped with joy at the thought although in the back of her mind she still had doubt, she retreated her ring and middle finger once more and started swinging her way down the darkened road.