Epilogue

-Another chapter on the Request of my baby friend-
-Enjoy the chapter and do leave your reviews-

....................

'Ignore mistakes if any'
'Inline comments are'

...................

Character

Ansh Manik Malhotra

Ansh Manik Malhotra

.....................

~Lets Start The Story~

...................

Nandini slept with ansh in her arms... manik sat on the bed all ready in his uniform looking at his two pieces of heart... he didn't wanted to leave them... not at least this soon... his son came to the world 5 days before but now he have to go back to perform his duty... manik bend down and kissed ansh's feet followed by his head... he then kissed nandini's head and then her lips mumbling an I LOVE YOU to her... he stood up and walked down with his bag... he reached the living room to see Neyonika sitting with the magazine... manik walked to Neyonika and took her blessing who creased his head... and then kissed his forehead.... "take care mom" Neyonika nodded and said "take care of yourself don't worry about them nandini is a strong girl she will be fine!" Manik smiled a bit and nodded his head... "bye mom!" And he went away... he looked at his room balcony and smiling a bit went away taking a taxi...

.................

Nandini opened her eyes listening to ansh's cries she sat on the bed and taking ansh in her arms made him had his feed while kissing his small palm time to time... done with his feed ansh again went to sleep whiel nandini got up and went to freshen she came out to see manik was still not there... then she came to the mirror to apply her vermilion when she saw a note sticking to the mirror... she pulled it out and red

Hey wifey, i know i should have told you, but I couldn't, i left to the border, just take care of your self and our little love, i will be back soon, just remember i love you and ansh very much, bye wifey...

Nandini smiled with tears and sat on the chair mumbling an I LOVE YOU to manik... she was feeling a bit off she wanted him to be with her but he had his work also.... when her eyes went to ansh who was sleeping peacefully... nandini smiled at him and applying the vermilion picked up ansh and went down....

.....................

6 months later