One

Stop Jackson get off of me!

I spat cuss words at him. His grip loosened on my arm and I took that chance to run.

Get back here! He shouted at me.

I ran for the door it was locked.

Dammit! I screamed.

Jackson came up and grabbed me violently.

Stop your hurting me! I said out of breath.

Shut the fuck up Nicole your not leaving me!

He took me up stairs and dropped me on the bed. tears formed around the rim of my eyes. I just laid there starring at the ceiling with tears dripping down the side of my face.

This is why your family left you, you piece of shit.

Get up! he yelled at me.

We stood there looking into each other's eyes for a few seconds then he punched me. I became unconscious.

Jordan's P.O.V

Yeah my sister lives in California with her boyfriend. James said.

so what about you jordan? dan asked me.

well you guys know my sister and brothers, i have a mom and a dad, you guys know that, and a few cousins.

Do you talk to your cousins? Dan asked.

I used to be really close with one, she came to live with us when we were younger.

Why? Dan questioned.

Her family passed away in a car accident when she was 11. We were the only family she had that wanted her.

Whats her name? Seamus asked.

Her name is Nicole.

I haven't talked with her in awhile and i just wanted to see what she is doing nowadays.

she sounds ight jordan. sly said followed by a small giggle.

(Nicole's P.O.V)

I woke in my bedroom that had no windows. I went to the door trying to stay calm.

Shit. it was locked. I went back and laid on the bed. I need Jordan. I covering my face with my hands.

I took $600 out of Jackson's safe a long time ago because I was supposed to buy a plane ticket to go visit Jordan but that's when Jackson refused and held me here. he still doesn't know I took the money it's in a pre-packed duffle bag under my bed so when I get a chance I can make a break for it.

Surprise! Jackson yelled entering my room.

You don't look to happy to see me.

Screw you. I muttered.

I have something for you

Fuck. Off. I growled at him.

just calm down I wanted to give you this.

He pulled out my phone.

Here it has no WiFi and no service so you can't get a hold of anyone.

So you can play with that till I get back. He said.

Where are you going? I asked confused.

don't worry about it. he hissed.

What the hell is wrong with you?