First Day

LIZZIE'S POV:
I was so excited. I lived in Texas and my school life was terrible , girls were bullying me , some of the guys were beating me...I always cried when I was at home. And however my mom found this out. But I didn't tell her! Because...
~Flashback~
I was crying so hard , Everyone was beating me , someone with their legs and someone with hands. Then the most dangerous and the most bad girl whispered something to my ear.
"If you'll tell this to anyone or your mom , you'll be dead." So I didn't tell her anything but she found out.
~Flashback Ends~
So my mom I will go to another school and that is! Now..I'm walking on the school corridors , and trying to find my class. I decided to ask someone to help.
I see a girl walking . She's got long wavy brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes. Damn she is pretty. I walked near her and asked her to help me. She replied me with a smile.

"Sure. Which grade are you?"
"11"
"Cool I'm eleven too! Do you know your first lesson?"
"Yes it says....um..Math."
"Oh my god math is my first lesson too! Then we are in the same classes" she said with a smile. She is so cute , she is always happy , I liked her.
When we got in the class , we sat next to eachother.
"Oh! I'm sorry I forgot to ask your name" she said.
"Oh , my name is Lizzie, you can call me lizz if you want" I smiled.
"Okay. My name is Rebecca. Nice to meet you." She laughed.

When the teacher entered the class the students stand up. So am I. But...there was one kid who didn't. He was sitting and placed his legs crossed to his table. Rude.
"Matthew Lee Espinosa..." The teacher sad while walking to him.
"Hmm?" He said. Wow. He's not scared to get expelled or something.
"Stand up."
"But-"
"I SAID STAND UP" The teacher was getting angry.
"Pff okay you won fathead." He said and stand up. Everyone in class started to laughing when he said 'fathead' to teacher. I was laughing too because teacher seriously have a big head. I think teacher didn't heard anything..

Then the teacher told me to stand up and I quickly did.
"Everyone! That's a new girl in our school as you can see , her name is Lizzie. You can talk to her if you want." He said and the boy , oh I mean Matthew stood up and walked to me slowly. I felt danger on him. He looked down at me. Damn he is fine.

"Hey cutie" he said smirking.
"BUT TALK TO HER WHEN THE LESSON ENDS" teacher said looking at Matthew.
"Pff" Matthew said and rolled his Eyes. When the ring bells I went to my locker. When I opened the locker I felt someone's hands on my waist.

I turned around and saw Matthew. He whispered something to my ear.
"So we didn't finished." He said and started kissing my neck. I stopped him.
"No Mat-" he pushed me to the locker and started kissing my neck harder. When I felt his hands on my hips , ok that's it . That was too much. I pushed him away.
"Jerk" I said and walked away.

I saw a girl with green eyes and short blonde hair. She was walking to me.
"Hey. You are the new girl right?" She said smiling.
"Yeah" I smiled back.
"Did you like our school?" She said.
"Yes I love it! But...there is a boy"
"Yes I know! Matthew..He is the bad boy." She said rolling her eyes.
"You better stay away from him , he always gets girls to his house he is a cheater and a total dork"
"Yes I know. Thank you for the help" I smiled.
"Your welcome Lizzie! And by the way my name is Sarah nice to meet you" she said and walked away.