🧥Jacket🧥

🧥Jacket🧥

Kaito was busy training at the gym, so Rantaro was alone at home. It was currently spring so it was a bit chilly. I should probably wear a jacket, Rantaro thought, as he walked into his bedroom. He opened the closet and something caught his eye, it was Kaito's favorite jacket. It was a pearly purple with a space design inside. Rantaro decided to wear it. It was comfortable and quite warm, Rantaro liked it, he might wear it for a couple of hours or so.

🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥

Kaito was finally home. It was a long time of training and he was all sweaty. So like a normal person, he walked toward the bathroom connected to his bedroom. And would you look at that! There standing was his boyfriend Rantaro Amami, a purple jacket hanging from his shoulders, the greenhead noticed Kaito, and smiled. "Oh, hello there Kaito." he said, in his regular calming voice. Kaito was madly blushing, he didn't expect Rantaro to be that cute, let alone wear his jacket. "Is it the jacket? I can take it off-" "No no it's fine, it suits you!". Kaito patted Rantaro's head, before heading to the shower. Rantaro blushed a bit but smiled, the jacket warmed his body, but Kaito warmed his heart.