💅Nails💅

💅Nails💅

"You want to paint my nails?" It was on a Tuesday in Rantaro's house where he offered to paint Kaito's nails. Rantaro nodded in response. Kaito was unsure if he should get his nails painted, "isn't that something for girls?" Kaito replied. Rantaro chuckled, "it's not just for girls, boys can wear it too, I could paint a galaxy pattern if you like". Kaito still was unsure. He worried that people would make fun of him if he were to walk around wearing nail polish. Rantaro reached for Kaito's hand as he said: "let's just try it, if you don't like it I can remove it, I have nail polish remover." Kaito nodded, following Rantaro's advice. The green-head smiled, wrapping his head around a dark purple nail polish bottle, rotating the lid and begin painting Kaito's nails. Many dark colors were used to draw planets, stars, and other space-related things as the brush wavered over Kaito's nails.  "And I'm finished, they look good on you Kaito" Rantaro stated, as he grabbed the bottle and placed the brush in the bottle. Kaito glanced down, staring at his hands, he didn't want to admit it but they looked nice. "Alright, just wait for them to dry, then tell me what you think," the chill boy said, he left to go put away the nail polishes. 

💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅