Part One

Chapter 1

It was a typical Monday at Olympia high at least not for me. Students groaned under their breath, and the large bags under their eyes indicated the lack of sleep they got, as they wished the day would be over. I walked in through the halls carefully, as I analyzed what the school would be like. I observed the hallways and noticed in the far right corner hidden from most of the classrooms, a small group of girls talked among each other glancing at the other students ,with gossip reflecting their eyes. As they chatted they were applying lipsticks, and blush using a small compact mirror from their locker. When they snapped beautiful flowers blossomed in their hair. It was no wonder who their mothers were, it must have been Aphrodite. In the far left muscular teens with sandy blonde hair ,wore boxing gear and pretended to punch their friends, as the others defended each attack extremely well. Their expectational fighting tactics had to mean they are the children of Ares. In the back of the hallway, a group of teens both girls and boys playfully splashed their friends with water. They swirled their index finger around as they pointed to the victim of the water. Water immediately sprouted from their palms and drenched the students as they laughed, and plotted on gushing more water than the next person. The power of the extreme water made it extremely obvious that they were descendants of Poseidon. As I scanned the room for classroom 205 I saw people who kept staring at me . The group of students had my similar silky hair ,blue eyes, and a pale complexion. The only differences were each of the girls had different shades of brown hair most of them had a light shade of brown opposing my jet black hair. Also, they had sky blue eyes instead of my turquoise blue eyes. I quickly rushed over to them even though I knew I would reprimand myself for doing this, but I knew it wouldn't hurt to socialize. "Uhh.... hello, my name is Clarrisa I am new here, what's your name ?" I asked as a fake smile was plastered over my face. The group of students gasped as soon as they caught a glimpse of me, their blue eyes studied me carefully as if they had seen me before. I couldn't tell if they were mocking, judging or just confused by me. Finally, the tallest girl in the group who seems like the self-appointed leader spoke up.

"Forgive us for being rude, it's just you look so similar to us ...My name's Adelynn"

She responded quietly. I rolled my eyes, we just shared the same hair texture, and eye color. So what... blue eyes are very common in children of gods. If they had my rare shade of turquoise eyes and dark black hair combination I would have taken them seriously . Adelynn had straight light brown hair, with large hoop earrings, and a yellow sweatshirt."This is Audrey, Amber, Alexa, and April." She answered softly , the girls gave a small wave when their name was called. Audrey was on the taller side, she had navy blue highlights streaked in her dark brown hair and wore a denim mini skirt, with a dark green top. Amber resembled her name, her sweater was a dark shade of red ,crimson nail polish was on her long nails, and she wore her hair in a large messy bun on her head. Alexa had her light brown hair in a side french braid that trailed over her shoulder. She wore a blue blouse with sapphire earrings. April had her long hair in curls, mixed in with her purple highlights. She wore a violet dress, with black shoes.

"What's your mom's name ?"

Amber inquired, with a raised eyebrow. " I am not sure". I responded casually . Like they did earlier, the girls immediately gasped, as if they knew something that I didn't.

" No ..no your mother must be Athena."

Alexa said, nodding her head a tad too much. I spun around and studied their faces, they didn't seem as if they were joking , on the contrary bright joy was displayed on their faces. " Like I said I don't know who my Mom is. I came here ,because I have immortality in my blood like all the students here. "

April cleared her throat and faced me , she eagerly placed both of her arms delicately on my shoulders.

" Clarissa we are all your sisters your mother is Athena ... well technically we're half sister's since we have different mortal dad's ,but you get the point".

She claimed. I glanced at the other girls surrounding her , they waited for me to embrace them happily. I folded my arms tighter around my chest . "I have to go to class." I answered quickly, and walked away. The smiles on the teens' faces slowly faded ,and they watched me carefully with a judgemental face. I looked at the ground as I steered myself to classroom 205. I didn't really have the time for some family reunion or anything. Although, they hadn't said anything insulting, those group of girls annoy me to the limit. How could a bunch of strangers know my mom ,when I don't even know her myself. I rolled my eyes in contempt ,and tried not to think about them as I took a seat in the front of the room. Unfortunately,the same group of girls entered the room. As soon as they saw me they quickly ran over ,and tried to find a seat in the front row, as close as the could to my seat. I felt my blood boil, as I tried to ignore them. Amber , Adelynn, Audrey and April and Alexa sent me dirty looks and muttered to themselves. Audrey sat up straight in her seat ,and turned to her sisters

"You know some people can be so ignorant" she said loudly as if she was addressing the whole class.

Alexa nodded dramatically "Yeah, I guess some people feel as if it is better to be in denial" She added sneering in my direction. Adelynn eyed her sister and smirked ,but tried to remain in an innocent manner." Girls, we don't want to be rude, she shouldn't hear." April, and Amber instantly nodded "You're right " they said in unison.

Finally, my anger and annoyance was released. "What's your problem ?" I exclaimed loudly "First you claim that we share the same mom, then you follow me around ,and now you mock me in front of the class" I hit my fist lightly against the desk "What do you want ?" I guess the girls and I hadn't realized the whole class was intently watching us ,their eyes darted back and forth between us wondering what the other person would say in response. The girls instantly stopped , their faces as blank as an empty erase board, and not another smirk, mutter, or remark came out of their mouths.