Meeting Up Part 1

I woke up into a new room , looked around and was greeted by an overly excited male nurse , who by the way looked new. “Who the hell are you ? & where the hell am I ? “ i practically yelled. 

“ Calm down sweetie , everything is fine “ the caramel skin toned nurse stated.

“ You still didn’t answer my question , Who are you & where am I ? “ I stated. 

“ Okay fine. My name is Chresanto , you can call me Roc and I am your new mentor in place of Mama Podokshik. Right now you are in a sedated room, which means that you must stay here until you show signs of being calm, since you had a tantrum earlier. “ He drowned on.

He must have seen my eyes roll , since he gave me a reassuring look. Something about him made me have conflicting feelings , like i could and couldn’t trust him. We’ll see how things play out.

We were just sitting in silence , not an awkward silence , but almost something comforting. 

“ Its been an hour now and I think that you have calmed down and you are ready to go to rec. What do you think ? Its all up to you. “ Chresanto stated. 

“ I guess I’m ready , we can go. “ I said. I moved to get up and he grabbed my hand out of courtesy. We walked down the long dreadful hallway.