Chapter 1: Handkerchief

I wiped my face with a towel then drank some water as I took a break. I am currently packing the things here in my apartment with the help of my fiancé. It is really exhausting because I've been packing things up since early in the morning. Since we're moving to a new house after the wedding this coming summer. As I was looking at the things that are neatly stacked on the corner, I noticed something on the top shelf. I got up then got a chair to reach the box on top but sadly I can't reach it.

"Babe! Can you come here for a sec!?" I yelled then heard footsteps coming inside the room. "What is it?" he asked removing his gloves, his face and clothes had stains from fixing the water pipe down stairs. "Can you help me reach that box over there" I asked as I point at the box. He came close then got the box on top with little to no effort "Here you go babe" he said with a teasing smile "Despite being 25, you're still.." he merrily gestured his hand right bellow his chin, which is right about my height. "Shut up" I said, frowning. He laughed at me amusingly "I'm sorry, I was just kidding." he ruffled my hair, which made me loosen my frowning face "I'll go get the things in the kitchen fixed real quick" he said as he got out. "Okay, careful" I said as I was examining the pink dusty box trying to recall what exactly are the things i kept inside.

I sat down on the bed then put the dusty box on my lap. I blew the dust off of the box, I coughed out because I kinda inhaled the dust a bit. After I got rid of the excess dust, I finally opened it.

As I saw what was kept inside, I started smiling at the things that I saw. It has an old sketch book along with other things. I opened it and it was full of drawings. Memories, to be exact, that are drawn delicately in every single page. I suddenly remembered how It used to be the best moments of my life that happened years ago when I was still a teenager.

7 Years Ago

It always fascinates me how beautiful life is. It is like a movie, and our life is our own story that we lead and direct. Sure, sometimes it gives us a hard time, we have struggles and we also feel pain through it. That is why the others only see the dark side of it. They kept themselves, their feelings, their pain, in the shadows without letting in a glimpse of light. I guess they still haven't found their Sun yet. I used to be one of the others, not until he came into my life. He was the one that I am most thankful for, he was my realization, my opening to the world and time's beauty.

Sigh "Stop it already. Crying doesn't make you look pretty. I just know that you'll regret this tomorrow since your face is gonna get all puffy early morning for school and is gonna stay like that even after lunch time is over if you keep on crying" he said acting annoyed while leaning on the lamp post, his hands folded. I ignored his comment, he sighed again but later sat down on the ground beside me.

His expression softened. It is late at night and we're here sitting by the road, the lamp post that is flickering isn't giving much light, and the cicadas chirping are all we hear. "Look, I'm sorry. Here, use this to wipe the tears off your face" he handed me his handkerchief. It was white and cleanly folded. It had a daisy embroidered to it along with his initials.

I looked at him as I sniffle and muttered a small "Thank you" he nodded "Sure, you can keep it". "Why are you crying anyway? Did you got yelled at again?" he asked. I slowly nodded. "By what reason this time? I swear they only see negative things. No offense but they really need to chill out and appreciate you enough..." He slowly went quiet when he saw me starting to cry again. "Sorry" he said as he awkwardly scooted over to hug me.

My parents always push me into studying, wanting me to be this perfect child, that I know I will never be. The only time that I had time for myself is when I am in school. They were also very strict, I didn't even had the chance to go out and have fun like other kids my age. I am also not allowed to make decisions for myself.

And again, Sunwoo was the only one there with me.

That night was the start of our story

Status: Edited

A/n: I am officially starting chapter editings in hopes of making this book less cringey. I also need feedbacks, I want to know what you guys think.

Apparently, Sunwoo is having acting lessons. Manifesting actor Sunwoo soon. If that happens this year y'all are invited at my house. I'm gonna make spring rolls.

This will be Kingdom's last week and I couldn't be more happy, tbz is finally free from Msnake.

Anyhoo stay healthy, safe, and beautiful y'all.

Ciao