7.

Seonghwa was out, walking around town alone. Seonghwa was just buying some clothes for his child. "Okay... That should be good for the day. Ooh, I really want some ice cream." Seonghwa said walking to the ice cream shop. As Seonghwa was walking a woman ran into him.

"W-watch where you're going!!" Seonghwa panicked. Seonghwa shook his head trying to stay calm. "Well, you knew I was coming? So watch where you're going." The girl rolled her eyes. "Oh, I seen that face before. You're that guy who is dating Hongjoong now." Jen crossed her arms. "Just go... Carry on with your life." Seonghwa said having his hand on his stomach.

"If I go, promise me you'll stay away from Hongjoong? If you don't... I'll get rid of that baby for you." Jen said kneeling down to Seonghwa's height. "You can't do that... This is Hongjoong's baby too." Seonghwa cried. "Leave this poor man alone! Go you jerk!" A man yelled shooing Jen away like a dog.

Jen left. "Hey Seonghwa. I'm one of Hongjoong's buddies, well... I came here to surprise him. Everyone calls me BX. Hongjoong talks about you a lot on the phone. But do you need help with anything?" BX asked, helping Seonghwa up from the floor. "Thank you! I was just gonna get some ice cream." Seonghwa said wiping the tears from his face. "Oh okay, hopefully we see each other again." BX smiled walking away. "Okay, just breathe." Seonghwa whispered to himself.

Seonghwa was very scared. Luckily Jen didn't hit Seonghwa's stomach. Seonghwa couldn't stop thinking of what would happen if she did hit his stomach. Seonghwa grabbed his phone out and called Hongjoong.

"Hello." Hongjoong said while smiling. "Are you busy?" Seonghwa frowned. "No, just working on music. Why do you ask?" Hongjoong smiled. "Come to the mall please. Meet me at the food court. Hurry please!" Seonghwa said hanging up the call.

Seonghwa made his way to the food court. Seonghwa felt his baby kick. "That was a hard kick..." Seonghwa smiled. "4 more months until you little angel come out." Seonghwa said to himself.

"Luckily my house is right next to the mall!" Hongjoong ran towards Seonghwa. "Are you okay? Is the baby okay too?" Hongjoong asked kneeling down and smiling at Seongwha's stomach. Seonghwa grabbed Hongjoong's hand and putting it on his stomach. "You feel the baby kicking?" Seonghwa asked. "Y-yeah." Hongjoong smiled.

"Oh... Someone almost hit my stomach today, I panicked a bit, scared of what things that could have happened to our baby." Seonghwa frowned. "Ah! Be careful please? At least tell someone to come with you next time." Hongjoong said, trying not to be too aggressive. "Sorry. Both of my parents are at work right now. And I don't have friends." Seonghwa frowned.

Hongjoong took a deep breath and hugged Seonghwa. Seonghwa smiled and got up. "Aww, you were buying the baby some clothes huh?" Hongjoong smiled looking at the bag filled with baby clothes.

Hongjoong held Seonghwa's hand, helping him up. "Did you eat or did you drink any water?" Hongjoong asked. "No... I'm starving." Seonghwa sighed. "I wanna go to Sub way, wait no! Panda Express! No... That-" Seonghwa couldn't decide. "Don't worry, I have all day baby." Hongjoong smiled. "Let's just get some pizza." Seonghwa sighed. "Cheese Pizza for me please!" Seonghwa said kissing Hongjoong's cheek.

Hongjoong blushed and walked away to order the food. Seonghwa took a seat and sighed. "Well, no one is here to save you hun." Jen said taking a seat next to Seonghwa. Seonghwa rolled his eyes. "I ruined a lot of people's lives, even ended people's lives. I'm not afraid to do it to you too. I give zero fucks about your baby." Jen said looking at Seonghwa who was scared.

"What did I ever to do you? I'm just a pregnant man!" Seonghwa yelled. "You stole someone from me. I wanna take him back. Look at you, what a piece of shit." Jen smirked. "I've been trying for years, I tried to catch his attention. But he showed no interest. Some girls got his attention, but I made sure those girls were gone." Jen said, whispering into Seonghwa's ear.

"Jen!?" Hongjoong yelled. Seonghwa sat there staring at Hongjoong and he had the food in his hands. "Get the hell out of here!? Stay out of my life!" Hongjoong yelled. Jen frowned and walked away. Seonghwa cried. "What's-" Hongjoong was cut off. "Leave me alone!" Seonghwa cried harder. "That fucking bitch! I don't wanna have a baby. Just go. Leave!" Seonghwa yelled.

"Don't say that! Don't listen to her! Why would you say that! I want to be a father... But you just had to say those horrible word. I'm happy you're pregnant! I know you're happy too! Yes, we'll struggle, but we could go through it together!" Hongjoong shouted. Seonghwa frowned and wrapped his arms around Hongjoong's waist. Seonghwa face touched Hongjoong's stomach.

"I'll take you somewhere. Just me and you." Hongjoong sighed. "I want you to be relaxed. The place is comfortable." Hongjoong said. "I'm sorry for yelling at you like that. I feel so bad." Hongjoong apologized. Seonghwa got up and followed Hongjoong out. "It's just a few minutes, you'll be fine right?" Hongjoong asked. "Y-yes." Seonghwa said.

•••

Hongjoong grabbed the keys and unlocked the door. Seonghwa entered the house and smiled. Hongjoong smiled as well. "Hongjoong, sorry about earlier, I was just scared." Seonghwa sighed. Hongjoong rolled his eyes and kissed Seonghwa's lips. Seonghwa couldn't help but move his hand around Hongjoong's body. Hongjoong nodded. "I think we should wait a few months. We could have a little fun when the baby is out." Hongjoong pushed away.

What happened- sorry if the ending got boring.

But who plays Resident Evil 2?

Or what's your favorite video game?