Chapter Eighteen

~Erina's POV~

"I'm confused...we have to do what now?" I blinked in confusion at the bright orange and teal cheerleading uniform Yaoyorozu extended to me. I'd gone to the bathroom after lunch and found all the other girls from class 1A wearing the same cheerleading uniforms.

"We have to wear these for the cheerleading competition! I must have completely forgotten." Yaoyorozu looked a little frazzled.

"...but I don't understand why this is the first anyone is hearing of it..." I frowned.

"We have to hurry!" Yaoyorozu cried seeming on the verge of panic.

"Ah! Okay! I'm hurrying!" I grabbed the uniform and ducked into one of the stalls to change. The skirt was short and the top exposed a lot of my midriff. I'd never worn anything like this before.

"Let's go!" Yaoyorozu and the others ushered me out of the bathroom once I was finished changing and practically dragged me back to the field of the stadium.

As we were running, I glanced around and realized none of the girls in any of the other classes were wearing uniforms. "uh...are you sure this is a thing?" I pondered as we made it back to the field.

"Looks like class 1A is going full-on fan service." Present Mic's voice echoed around the stadium.

I noticed Kaminari and Mineta cackling and giving each other a thumbs up across the field and figured out what had happened quickly.

"What?! You tricked us?!" Yaoyorozu snapped. "You're gonna regret this!"

"Already on it!" I smirked and turned my attention to Kaminari and Mineta, "Denki Kaminari, Minoru Mineta, as a servant of Hogo Kami Sama I hereby challenge you to trial by combat, immediately, for the crime of being creeps. Prepare yourselves and pray that Hogo Kami Sama smiles down upon you on this day." I lunged at them.

"NO!" They both paled and turned to run, "we're sorry!"

I caught up to them in a second. Mineta turned to look over his shoulder, everything seemed to move in slow motion as realization hit him. His eyes grew wide as saucers as he realized I'd appeared between them in an instant. With expert precision I karate chopped a pressure point at his neck that made the light fade from his eyes and his body drop to the ground. Kaminari realized the danger a second later and turned to me his face frozen in a look of terror.

"Have merc-." He began to beg but his words fell away as I hit the same pressure point on his neck. His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he collapsed to the ground.

"Uh....what just happened down there?" Present Mic was scratching his head in the commentator's box. "Are they still breathing?" He looked to Aizawa who just sighed and shook his head, he'd probably deduced what had happened. "Should we send a medic?" Present Mic was still concerned.