Just a little story

(I call these storyshorts cause, ya know, it's a short story...)

     A few days ago I did a quiz called, "What Mythical Creature is your Guardian

I thought, "Why not, there's no harm done?"

     After I had finished the quiz I thought it was odd because the result was, Your Mythical Guardian is a werewolf.

     And, on Monday, I was on a road trip with my family when we stopped at a red light. So I started looking outside and I saw a ratty clothed, extremely hairy man (but honestly, he was super cute) crossing the road. At first I thought nothing of it but then I started to feel sorry for him, after all it must be hard living on the streets.

     As a result I started to look in my purse for something I could give him. And, to my surprise, I found a $1.00 coin. By then I thought the light should be turning green soon. So I quickly took the coin out and rolled down my window. I looked out and the man was across the street looking straight at me, hands out as if he knew what I was about to do. It was a little unsettling.

     I thought, "He's across the street, but why not try?"

I flipped the coin and, amazingly, it went sailing right over the cars and into his open hands. He frowned as he looked down at the coin but then he looked me straight in the eyes. And he smiled, the sun glinted off of his shockingly white teeth, but there was something odd about it...

     It kept on popping into my mind throughout the week and on Wednesday I realized that the man looked familiar, as if I had seen him many times. And now, on Friday, I finally realized what was so odd about his smile. He had pointy teeth, like a canines...

"Thanks for reading!!"

                                                                                                                             Author-Naomi Hall