World 1 And Ex-Party

Unknown
Kazuma POV
I when I opened my eyes I was in a damp brick cell in guessing it was underground I tried moving my hands but they were chained to the wall I then looked down and saw both of my ankles chained to the ground while my back was to the wall I then heard footsteps coming from outside then a fat guy with a whip opened the cell.

Fat guy: So your finally awake I was afraid that you were dead already so let's have some fun.

After he said that I was whipped multiple times by him he then grab the chain that both of my ankles were on and started pulling it until he heard a snap.

Kazuma: AAAHHHH!!!!!!

Fat guy: Looks like your leg broke well that's all for today I'll be back tomorrow.

That torture happened for three days he broke my bones and never bothered to heal them I'm guessing that was the cause of death when I looked at the god of that world he almost immediately reincarnated me without my input not that I wouldn't reincarnate.

Axel
Mansion
No-Ones POV
We return to the mansion in axel where we see megumin and aqua walking down the stairs.

Megumin: Are you sure we didn't go too far.

Aqua: Don't worry I'm sure he's alright we're just gonna try to stop his perverted thoughts before he dates us.

Before they could keep talking they heard darkness scream when they got their they all cried at the sight of kazumas dead body hanging on the tree darkness rushed over and cut the rope off of him aqua tried to revive him but when it didn't work three times she finally realized why he wasn't alive.

Aqua: I can't bribe it k-k-kazuma's.

Chris: Dead.

The three of them looked on the mansions roof to see Chris up their glaring at the three of them she jumped off the roof and landed infront i oh f them still glaring.

Chris: He's dead and it's all your faults and aqua I think you know why kazuma isn't being revived.

Aqua: H-he's been reincarnated.

Megumin: So he's gone forever.

Chris: No there's a chance he can be reincarnated back here but if he does I hope he doesn't see you guys.

Aqua: What are you even doing here.

Chris/eris: Before he was reincarnated he asked me to look after you no matter how much I don't want to I promised him I'm going back to my house don't bother me unless it's a job honestly I expected better from the three of you.

Chris the left the three of them the crying megumin, the still shocked darkness, and the disbelief and sadness of aqua.