Betrayel

Mansion
Kazuma POV
Aqua: How could you kazuma!

Hi my name is kazuma satou and your probably asking why am I being yelled at by aqua well it's because I learned that megumin, aqua, and darkness had crushes on me so I proposed the idea of all three of them dating me and now you can see that the idea didn't go so well.

Darkness: you probably thought of this idea to fulfil your perverted fantasies.

Megumin: Do you only think of us as girls you could manipulate into doing whatever you want.

Kazuma: No not at all I like all three of you.

Aqua: You can stop trying to lie your way out of this cause we won't fall for it this time your out of the party kazutrash.

Kazuma: What but  you need me I'm the brains of this party!!

Aqua: Not anymore Darkness now.

Darkness then walked up to me and knocked me out.

Outside
When I woke up I felt pain all across my body I tried to move but I looked around my body to see a rope around my stomach tied on a tree I then notice ropes on my wrists and ankles I then looked up to see aqua, darkness, and megumin glaring at me.

Aqua: Were leaving you out here until we get all of your stuff parked so you can leave which should take today and tomorrow and don't try to use magic those ropes won't let you use magic.

All three of them then walked inside the mansion leaving me outside after awhile it started to ruin leaving me freezing cold then the tree I was on got hit by lightning causing the branch I was on to move which caused the rope on my stomach to move up towards my neck.

Kazuma: Aqua,megumin ,darknes help me the rope is heading towards my neck I'm gonna die please help I'm sorry!!!!

They all either ignored me or were sleeping I started trying to use a flame spell but it seems the idiot goddess actually got magic cancelling ropes I kept trying to get out if the ropes or calling anyone I could but nothing worked slowly the now noise went up to my neck after chocking and trying to force air in and out my lungs I died infront of my mansion.

Eris Dimension
When I opened my eyes I was infront of eris who had a face full of worry.

Eris: So kazuma you died of.......suicide what made you do this if you don't mind answering.

Kazuma: I didn't die of suicide it was actually my ex-party.

Eris: What why would they do that.

Kazuma: Let me explain the full story.

After explaining what happened to eris she looked like she was going to explode with anger but then she looked at me with apologetic eyes.

Eris: Kazuma I'm so sorry this happened to you.

Kazuma: Don't worry eris this wasn't your fault but could you do me a favor.

Eris: Of course kazuma.

Kazuma: Could you look after them for me.

Eris: Why! aren't you angry at them.

Kazuma: I am but that doesn't mean that I want them to die so could you please look after them Chris.

Eris: W-what how do you know.

Kazuma: It was pretty obvious but could you please look after them.

Eris: Fine I will but before you get reincarnated I want to give you something.

Eris then walked over to me sat in my lap and kissed my on the lips and in my stunned stare she said the me.

Eris: I can't wait to see you again I'll miss you.

Before I could answer my body started turning disappear and I reincarnated inside a dungeon with my hands near the ceiling chained with my feet near the ground also chained and my body suspended in the air this was the start of my horrible three reincarnation's.

_________________________________________
I just want to say I few things first eris has no choice on where kazuma reincarnation's and that iris is 16 now that's all.