Final World

Note: Instead of three reincarnations their are going to be two because I want to start the story and end the prologue this chapter is influenced by Tokyo ghoul.
Giant white stadium
Kazuma POV
After that god reincarnated me I was in chair in a roofed stadium with black and white checkered floors I tried to move but there were chains on my ankles and chains on my wrist's while my arms were behind the chair (basically how kaneki was) when I looked at my clothes I was in a black tattered shirt with white shorts then a man wearing a hockey mask  a white suit and with pliers.

Man: Hey my little toy are you ready for the games we're gonna have now what's 1000-7.

Kazuma: After he told me that he cut off my toes and fingers with the pliers he had this syringe which regenerated my toes and fingers he did this over and over for ten days, eventually I figured out why he had me count down from 1000-7 it was to keep my sanity.

A few days later
Man: That was fun but I need to leave now I'll be back tomorrow.

Kazuma: Sick bastard.

Someone: Hey kazuma longtime no see like your white hair.

When I heard that voice I looked up and saw a certain girl I'd never see again.

Kazuma: Y-yui (this us the girl that said she'd marry kazuma I don't know her real name).

Yui: Yeah it's been a long time.

Kazuma: How are you even here.

Yui: Well I'm not I'm just a figment if your imagination to help you cope with the torture now let's talk about your party betrayers.

Kazuma: Don't talk about them like that.

Yui: Well it is true after saying one thing they kick you out like you were nothing.

Kazuma:......

Yui: Nothing to say huh must be because you know I'm right or is it that your mind is finally breaking I would like to talk more but he's back.

Man: I'm back easily I just couldn't wait until tomorrow.

A few hours later
Man: Alright I've had my fun today I'll be going now.

Yui: Lets start talking about your party the idiot goddess the machoist and a crazy girl somehow you actually made that work but now where are you after helping them they threw you away like trash.

Kazuma: That sounds about right but for some reason I don't t feel hate.

Yui: Thats because your too nice you can't be nice your whole life you need to be cruel, ruthless, cold, maybe sadistic but above else strong basically almost everything your not.

Kazuma: So I'm basically telling myself to get stronger by becoming cruel that's not a actually a bad idea I'll try that out in my next life (kazuma's appearance is that he has his normal hair now white he has dull green eyes and black fingernails he also cracks his fingers kaneki style)

Man: I'm back so sorry to say this but I've found a better toy so your no longer needed but I must say hearing your screams was the best.

Goddesses realm
Kazuma: So which world am I going this time (unless I say so kazuma will always speak in a monotone voice)

Goddess: Your going back to the demon king world but instead of only one cheat item you get two the reason is since you've come back to the world you were supposed to save since one cheat item wasn't good for you you'll get a second one.

I looked through all the papers until two caught my eye.

Kazuma: I would like the sin of wrath and the monkey king.

Goddess: WOW those are two of the most powerful cheat items the monkey king allows you to control lightning which you need to level up to get the staff youei which you can expand and contract which you need to level up to use that and the armor suit which you need to level up.

Kazuma: So I cant use them right of the bat that's kinda stupid just tell me about the sin of wrath.

Goddess: Well the sin of wrath allows you to use a sword called lostvayne which allows you to clone yourself up to four times which you can use right off the bat you'll also be able to (I'm not explaining all of this basically what Meliodas can do) this is the most important part when you die instead of being reincarnated you'll be able to come back alive but every time you die a emotion will be taken from you later on you will have a chance to regain those lost emotion's and the rest you have already lost now please come here.

When I went over to her she placed her hands on my forehead.

Goddess: I'm going to be putting on a limiter on you it won't limit your powers it will just seal your memory's of the first time you went into konosuba when your ready the limiter will break.

Suddenly a x-shaped scar appears on kazuma's head then a yellow ring appears around his head with a circle in the middle (okay I messed the description)

After she did this she snapped her fingers and I was in a white sleeveless coat with x buttons all around and matching wristguard (what Meliodas wore during his time as the Ten Commandments) I looked behind me to see yeoui on a staff holder and lo...

After she did this she snapped her fingers and I was in a white sleeveless coat with x buttons all around and matching wristguard (what Meliodas wore during his time as the Ten Commandments) I looked behind me to see yeoui on a staff holder and lostvayne on my hip.

Goddess: Now go slay the demon king.