1: You pull me by my hair~

A/N: The cover is made by me, and yes, this book is based of of Melanie Martinez's 'Show and Tell'

-----------------------
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
-----------------------

White

Blank

Empty

. . .

\-\ /\/\

Error sat on his legs next to a throne, waiting. Waiting for what you may ask? Why, his master of course! Oh, how he |-|@†€D that horrible monster. "Wh€®€ ¡$ h€?" He pondered aloud. "Master is in a meeting with his brother at the moment" Error stood up and jumped at the voice, who belonged to his best friend, Killer. The Master's other personal maid.

"K¡||€®!! ¡ m¡$$€d ¥∅ū!" He yelled

"K¡||€®!! ¡ m¡$$€d ¥∅ū!" He yelled. "I missed you too Ruru" "Ahem" Both Error and Killer knew that voice all too well. It was their master. N I G H T M A R E . "Master Nightmare" Killer said politely. Error, on the other hand, remembered what happened to him before to meeting and was paralyzed from fear.

Out of nightmare

Error woke with a start. Wait, he was sleeping!? That hasn't happened in a millenia. He looked down at himself and found out why. He was bleeding from skull to toe. 'must of passed out from blood lose...'

-----------------------
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
-

----------------------

Hope you like this teaser! Comment if you want more!

Published- July 10th, 2020