three.

2 years later...

august 29th, 2017, 8:35 p.m.

kimberly is all grown up now. she's 17, living her life.

she left her fan account, leaving everyone behind. she still loves ariana, but decided to leave social media. she recently went to dangerous woman tour, which she met ariana grande again and ariana remembered kim, which was amazing and a total dream.

kim has a crush on trini. BIG TIME. ever since kim saw trini's face, she knew she had a crush. and it was a biiiig one.

kim has no idea what trini is doing right now, but she still thinks about trini.'i wonder what she looks like.' kim thought, sitting in her room, staring at her walls. she just had so many thoughts she didn't even know what to do. her mother bursted through the door of her room, making kim's head shoot up. "first day of senior high tomorrow!" her mother squealed, smiling big. kim just rolled her eyes and fell on her back, landing on pillows. tomorrow was going to be a long day for kim.

trini missed kim a lot. she really did. ever since kim left, it's been hard for trini. she's gotten bullied for her sexuality, which is annoying. but also, she just moved into angel grove this summer and wish she could tell kim. but tomorrow, she would literally see kim in person. well, maybe. if she's in the right school.

but the thing was, trini liked kim. like, in a crush way. trini doesn't even know how to act. it's just a big crush, that's all.

trini doesn't have her fan account anymore. she left it in july of 2016, but is still such a fan of ariana grande. she couldn't attend dangerous woman tour because of all this moving in and coming here. it sucks, it really does. she was hoping to go, but once trini got the news that her parents got a house in angel grove, she cried. for hours. but let's get off of that, no sir. not today.

trini's mom bursted through the door. "first day of school tomorrow! are you ready?"

trini just moped. whatever.

august 30th, 8:17 a.m.

kim walked the halls of the angel grove high. boring, as always. never changes. kim walked to her new locker, putting in the code. she opened the locker, putting all her stuff in her locker. kim grabbed what she needed, and headed to her first period class.