Ch.8 Tuna Can Parasite

Sorry guys! Ive been so busy and just this morning(July 10th, 10am Arizona) I mowed the lawn. I just finnished and its 11:24am so its like a fucking fire pit over here. Its HOT. Anyway, enough of my crap.

Have fun reading!

•~•~•
•~•
~•~
•~•
•~•~•

" What?"kipo questioned, still holding wolfs staff as it seemed that she had forgotten she was holding the very deadly weapon.

"Woah ho ho!" Dave exclaimed, smirking." The girls changed your heart dude!" He finnished, laughing at the frog slightly.

"Nrrrgh!" Jamock growled, whipping his tongue at them as a warning as he glared at dave, at all of them. He was regretting his choooiiice.

"Hes changing his mind!" Dave screamed, running. He was quickly followed by misfortune and then everyone else."Bail! Bail!" The bug male cried, running as fast he could with the others doing so as well, only they were faster. Rip Dave? Nahh.

Benson grabbed the man bug as they were running, knowing all to well that he would be to slow. They went way back so of course.

Kipo opened a can of tuna which confused the Albino of the group, causing her to back away from it because of the terrible smell that came from the object. She clearly did not like that smell for some reason.

Misfortune was asleep, laying on kipos lap because they were in the trash canyon. Kipo had set the can a bit further away as to not disturb misfortune but something woke the girl up, causing her to leaped out of Kipos lap and to look around.

Kipo smiled as she saw yamyim and the white timbercat from the forest making their way here quickly. She grabbed the can of tuna and waited for them to arrive,waving at them from where they were. Misfortune looked slightly afraid at the sight of the Mutes but kipo put a hand on her shoulder.

"Dont worry. We helped them and became their friends when we got their scratching tree back from the mega monkey. " kipo explained shortly, smiling." I know a mega monkey....I guess its fine then.."

Misfortune eatched as the dark, parge cat took the tuna can and was beggining to eat the tuna. She also saw that it was narrowing it eyes at her.

She listened to the white cat speak, looking up at said cat." Well you have been making a lot of noise since we last saw you." The cat began, looking down at them." And you've made a new friend." She said, arms crossed." Word around town is, scarlemane put a bounty on your head. We heard you took out FOUR crews with explosive nectar." She continued, frowning.

Kipo smiled nervously, shrinking down a little as misfortune laughed nervously, hiding behind kipo. She knew kipo would protect her.

"Im impressed," the cat added, ignoring its leader chomp and make gross sounds as he ate the tuna which made misfortune cringe. "But! Not enough to take you through that valley." She said, jumping down amd kanding gracefully beside the larger, darker cat and taking the tuna can from him. She dipped her claw in it and began to lick her claw, closing her eyes.

Yimyam looked at them, arms now crossed." That is the one thing we absolutely can not do." He said grimly, not even flinching when the white can threw the tuna can over her shoulder because it didnt have anything else inside of its thin metal walls.

"We are timbercats!" He said as the smaller cat licked her lips,arms crossed as well." Which means; we dont go near dogs!" He growled lightly before throwing his arms out slightly before he said anything else." You know, its kind of an anceint rivalry thing." He reasoned, shrugging.

Kipo sighed lightly, watching as pierre walked closer to her. She pet him and watched as misfortune carefully did the same, smiling a little." This is so adorable." She mummbled to herself but kipo managed to hear it and smiled. 'Adorable.' She thought as she pet the parasite as well.

Realization crossed her face and she smiled, looking at the mighty timber cats." Can we barrow pierre?" She asked, making misfortune smile to.

The female cat smiled, raising her little ears." Yeah, that we could do?" She said, shrugging as her smile faded quickly.

The fearsome hammerpaw looked at her with wide eyes, fur sticking up and poofing itself." Excuse me, Molly?!" He questioned, baring his fangs breifly." I am not loaning them pierre!" He argued, hands on his hips for the sass he did not have." You opened the can of tune and YOU ate it." Molly argued, closing her eyes as she spoke." You know the rules." She said firmly, kipo looking at the war parasite.

"They'll get dog slober on him!" He whined." It'll take weeks to get that stench out!" He said, motioning twards the flea and his gaze softening." And I just pierre a bath!" the cat shouted as molly handed kipo the pink leash that belonged to pierre.

"Here. Hes really good at jumping." She said, smiling. Misfortune smiled and kept petting the parasite, not really afraid of it anymore." Hes just a big softy!" She said, smiling brightly.

"Im the one who gets to decide which human is allowed to borrow my personal war parasite." He said, crossing his arms as molly looked disappointed in him a little, angry.

"And I say-" he said but he was cut off by the part mutes laughing. His stern look fell soft as he looked at his pet and the girls getting licked by pierre."Daww! Just- make sure you bring him back to me in one peice. " Yimyam said, getting elbowed by molly shortly after, who looked bored out of her mind with this.

The teens walked to the edge of the trash canyon, misfortune holding kipos right hand while kipos left held the leash that was attached to pierre.

Misfortune looked over the valley, curious. She had never really seen it before. "We're almost there." Kipo said, letting go of misfortunes hand (much to Misfortunes dislikeing) and putting the glasses on.

Misfortune was infront of kipo on the war parasite as they walked theough the large blades of green grass ontop of pierre. She heard the dogs and felt the ground shake underneath them as they walked closer and closer to where the ground shaking footsteps originated from.

Oh boy.