Chapter 1 : Rebirth

"Ah..." I felt my whole body was burning and sweating a lot as my back was arching. I couldn't move my limbs and tried to open my eyes as the bright light passed through the wooden window where the pretty curtains were moving along the blowing wind.

A hand shaking my body as the familiar voice spoke, "Miss Xue, wake up." I couldn't swear I heard Li Qin's voice, "Please wake up or else I will splash you with water." She said in a teasing voice, she always does that while I always sleep...

Wait... What? My eyes shot open and found myself laying on the bed. I look around my surroundings. The familiar white curtains, silk blanket and cabins filled my sight as I slowly sat up and my head began to throbbing which hurt so much.

My long, black eyelashes flutter and recognize the room. This is my bedroom but why am I here? My eyes snapped and looked at the person beside me as my body began to tremble that I saw Li Qin smile at me.

 This is my bedroom but why am I here? My eyes snapped and looked at the person beside me as my body began to tremble that I saw Li Qin smile at me

(Li Qin)

"Good morning Miss Xue. You've been sleeping in the bed very long time so I had to wake you up and bring your dress." She said, I thought she died but she is still alive!

My tears have fallen on my cheeks. I quickly hugged her and cried, "Li Qin... you're alive! I thought you were dead... I can't believe you're still here..." I cried in a trembling voice.

Li Qin was confused but gave her cheerfully smile, "Miss Xue, do you have a nightmare? But don't worry, it's just a dream." She calmed me down as I quickly wiped my tears and looked around my room again. It's more like a nightmare, Li Qin. You die in front of me for trying to me and my child. Wait, didn't I die already?

"Li Qin, what is the date?" I asked her in a hesitate voice

"Today is 6 January XX30..." Her words left me in shocked as Li Qin helped me dress up. That means I'm 17 years old! I have reborn in the past 10 years where the tragedy has started when the Xiao family were all killed by Xiao Wen and his associates... I smile softly and realize the heaven must have heard my plea!

"You must be tired from battling the Hou army. These people always tried to disturb the peace since the late emperor wanted to eliminate the Xia kingdom." Li Qin opened the window.