Chapter 4

Casey POV
Flashback: He kissed me back.
I pulled away. There was a series of stares of people of what just happened. Chloe was laying on the floor twitching like she just got raped. I was mad at myself for some reason. Why the fuck did I just kiss him. I couldn't take the anger that was in me. I clenched me fist so hard that the knuckles became white. I stormed out of school. I ran all the way home to the house I shared with Crosby. Yes just Crosby my parents are in jail. 2 words: Chloe Vespucci. I basically cried myself to sleep k was so stupid I don't think I can ever show my face in school again.
~~~~~~~~
7:23:02 in the morning
~~~~~~~~
"Come on babe u need to get ready for school" I heard libby's sweet voice say.
"Okay okay I'm coming" i replied.
I put on a blank white top with some high waisted Jean shorts and my plaid red long sleeved shirt wrapped around my waist. I had black combat boots and I grabbed my sunglasses bracelets and necklace and slipped them on. (I put the sunglasses in my hair) my hair was up in a messy bun. I finished it up with light make up. It's not like I was impressing anyone or something. (OR something). As I was about to open my door I find Libby heading for the door nob of my room. She was wearing a black heart shaped neckline top with a high waisted peach skirt. She had he spikey bracelets and her black arm bag. He ambre hair was long and straight and he had some kind of necklace that looked like something Katy perry wore in her music video Dark Horse. I had to say... We were freakin hot. As we walked down stairs we say 3 pairs of boys eyes. Matt, Libby's boyfriend. Crosby and the one and only Justin. I could seriously feel his eyes on me but I ignored him. I when and got some ice cream for breakfast in a waffle cone. Don't judge 😂. As I was going in for my 6th lick Justin had to be him jerk self and come up behind me and take it.
"Justinnn give it back" I whine
"Nope" then he licked it. Then an idea came into my head. I walked up..more like sashayed...up to Justin. I pushed him gently upon a wall.
"Cmon Justin just give it back" I whispered sedudtivly into his ear. Then I licked his check where he got some ice cream on.
"No." He said.
"Okay then sweet cheecks" then I did something I thought I never would have. I started grinding my part against his...member. I felt it harden. He froze. I took that as my chance and took my ice cream from him. I just started licking it I front of him like a little innocent girl. He just stared at me.
"What?" I said cheekily like the happiest girl in the world.
No reply.
"Kk bye boo" and I walked away. I still felt his eyes lingering on my back as I walked out with libby on my way to school.
~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Here u go guys I was reading then I was like let me make up for those 2 and a half weeks I didn't update. I luv u guys. COTE from now on I'll try and like ever 2 or 3 days I'll update.
-from your forever hidden panda 🐼