Chapter 5

****heated content. U have been warned****
Casey POV
After that little tense morning with Justin we had school. Also known as the fun unicorn living hell. Math had finished then I had history and what I hated about this class is because I'm stuck right next to one of the unicorns,justin.
"Alright class today we will be learning about the Romans then we will write a short poem about them." Ms.balbourne stated. A collective groan started throught out the class.
"Fine then make that one whole page" everyone shut up.
After we learned about the Romans it was time to write our poems. Justin hadn't bothered me yet as usual and I was getting curious. And right then I felt something warm on my thigh. I looked and it was Justin's hand. He ran his hand up and down then squeezed every now and then. He started to get really high up and one of his finger slid up my shorts. He roamed around my private part until he found my cl**it. He started massaging it very slowly then he slid another finger in and pinched. This was nothing like what I had done to him.

I put my hand over his and glanced towards his way. He was just writing like nothing happened and nothing IS happening. So since he wanted to play that game I'll let him play. I reached my left hand over and started rubbing my palm against hid member which is really small (note the sarcasm). I could see that was turning him on because 'it' hardened. I ran my fingers up to his zipper and coughed really loud and slid it down fast so no noise could be heard. No one really cared that I had coughed and just went back to work.

I slid my hand in his pants and pinched the tip of his manhood. He was about to groan but I coughed again.
"Ms Ramon would u like to get some water?" Ms balbourne asked.
"No mam" I replied
I went back to what I was doing stand started massaging faster. And as right when he let out a little moan the bell rang. I quickly fixed my shorts and took my hands out of his jeans. And left to my next class.
--------
Ok guys this is my first heated scene to ever write I hoped u liked it.
-vote plus comment=cote.
~from your forever hidden panda 🐼