The Cullens

LIZZY'S OUTFIT 

RACHEL'S OUTFIT 

RACHEL'S OUTFIT 

LIZZY'S POV 

We pull into the Cullens driveway and are amazed by the house that they have. We open the car doors and get out Edward in front of us leading us to the front door. Once we get inside Edward leads us to the living room where the rest of the Cullens are. We walk into the living and everyone looks at me and then that look at Rachel.

I am thinking to myself, "Do they know she is Human."

"She is Human." Rosalie said.....

"You didn't tell them Lizzy." Rachel whispers to me.

"I'm sorry I lied, but she knows about me."I said while fiddling with my necklace.

With a quick movement, Jasper is standing in front of me looking down at my necklace and then grabs my hand to check for a ring.

"How do you have this?" Jasper asked.

"My brother gave them to me when we were little, why are you asking?" I say looking at him.

"Graye?" Jasper said with a questioning tone.

"Jax's?" I say looking up at him because of the height difference.

"HOLY SHIT, sorry." Rachel said surprised.

"Jax's as in your OLDER BROTHER."

"WHAT."the Cullens said.

"How are you still alive, is it really you?" Jasper said looking down at me.

"Yeah it is me, but how are you still alive?" I said while crying and hugging Jasper, he picks me up off the ground so he doesn't have to lean down. I put my face into his neck to hide my tears .

"You the short looking girl, what do you mean by Brother." Rosalie said.

"Well way back when when Jasper was born a couple years later Lizzy was born and they were siblings but then they got separated and they both thought each other died until now." Rachel said, trying to explain their crazy family history.

"Okay this is weird, how do they recognize each other after over 100 years?" Emmett said.

"By the necklace and ring he gave her when they were little he has one that says big brother on it" Rachel replied.

I finally let go of Jasper, he goes back to stand by Alice and I go back to standing by Rachel.

"Now that we had that wonderful family reunion, why are they here?" Rosalie said annoyed.

"Well that is what I wanted to talk to you guys about, Elizabeth is my mate." Edward said to his family.

"WHAT!" Everyone shouted.

"Hold the phone, we need a moment you know family and Family." Rachel said dragging me to the other side of the room.

You know they can still hear us right?" I said with a smile

"I don't give a shit, they shouldn't be listening anyway." Rachel said to me.

" Listen here assholes don't listen to our conversation." Rachel whispered.

All of the Cullens laughed at Rachel's remark.I looked at Rachel and waited for her to start.

"How are you his mate, how do you know, you know you have to be with him forever right, are you ready?" Rachel said, concerned.

"I mean I just know, and if he is the one I am meant to be with forever then yes i'm ready, plus he is really cute." I said with a faint blush

"Bro you literally just met him TODAY, and you also met your brother to whom you thought was DEAD!" Rachel said worried.

"Yeah I know crazy right" I said smiling

"This is not okay, but let's go and talk to the Cullens." Rachel said with a sigh.

"Listen I know this is crazy but one day when you meet your mate you will understand, It's like love at first sight like you know you will be together forever no matter what." I said with a big smile

EDWARD'S POV

You know they can still hear us right?" Lizzy said with a smile

"I don't give a shit, they shouldn't be listening anyway." Rachel said to me.

" Listen here assholes don't listen to our conversation." Rachel whispered.

All of us laughed at Rachel's comment.

"How are you his mate, how do you know, you know you have to be with him forever right, are you ready?" Rachel said, concerned.

"Are you ready for this" Carlisle said with a small smile

"I don't know, but she is my mate so I will have to learn to like her." Edward said.

"Well let's keep listening." Esme said.

"I mean I just know, and if he is the one I am meant to be with forever then yes i'm ready, plus he is really cute." Lizzy said with a faint blush

"Bro you literally just met him TODAY, and you also met your brother to whom you thought was DEAD!" Rachel said worried.

"Yeah I know crazy right" Lizzy said smiling

"This is not okay, but let's go and talk to the Cullens." Rachel said with a sigh.

"Listen I know this is crazy but one day when you meet your mate you will understand, It's like love at first sight like you know you will be together forever no matter what." Lizzy said with a big smile

"Ohh, she is so sweet." Alice said.

"She has always been that way and has always wanted to find true love."Jasper said.

"I don't know what is going to happen, we will just have to see what happens." Edward said.

LIZZY'S POV

" I can't believe he said that, I am done, I'm leaving." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Lizzy wai-" Rachel said before Lizzy sped out of the house.

I can't believe he could say something like that, I need to get out of forks for a while. I just need to go.