LIZZY'S BACK BITCH'S

LIZZY'S OUTFIT

RACHEL'S OUTFIT 

RACHEL'S OUTFIT 

LIZZY'S POV 

I walk into the cafeteria and see an empty seat next to Rachel. As I am walking over there I see Edward and wink at him because now he knows he messed up. I sit down next to Rachel and put my arm around Rachel.

"What's up, sis." I said to Rachel.

"Nothing much, what about you? Did you have a good time?" Rachel asked me with a smirk on her face.

"You know it" I said with a matching smirk

"Did you have another Hoe weekend?" Bella said sarcastically.

"Yes I did, it was more action than you will ever get in a lifetime." I said with a smirk.

Bella let out a huff, and Edward was seething but before I knew it the bell rang and I didn't feel like going to bio so I sat out in my car and waited for school to be over.

It was finally the end of the day and I saw Rachel running over to me but before I realized what was happening a car was coming at Rachel and I. Edward suddenly pulled me out of the way and I quickly looked at Rachel to see if she was alright. Jasper is holding on to her and protecting her.

"WHAT THE HELL, EDWARD, YOU FLIPPIN LEFT ME FOR DEAD, YOU BASTARD, THANK GOD JASPER WAS THERE OR I WOULD HAVE BEEN SIX FEET UNDER, AND WOULD HAVE COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU."Rachel said screaming.

"You're okay in the end aren't you."Edward said mockingly.

"Edward if you mess with me I will BURN your Volvo, it will become ASHES." Rachel said while holding a lighter over his car.

I realized I was still in Edwards arms and jerked out. Then by the time I got out all the Cullens ran to us to make sure we were okay and that Rachel wouldn't burn Edwards Volvo.After I had jerked away from him I finally notice that my arm was bleeding, so Edward grabs me puts me in his car and we head to the Cullens house so Carlisle can check on me and Rachel,but in Edwards mind it was mainly me.

"So how was your get away for 2 week, and you know I can smell the guys cologne right." Edward snarked.

"It was great had a good time and what cologne there is no cologne" I said with a smirk

"What do you mean I can literally smell another guy on you?" Edward said, confused.

"Not on me, in me." I said, smirking and bit my lip.

"WHAT THE HELL, I am done having this conversation we will talk more later." Edward said annoyed

"Awww is the poor virgin sad." I said faking an innocent voice.

The rest of the car ride was silent and we arrived at the Cullens where Rachel and all of the Cullens are there waiting inside. I got out of the car and headed inside and soon Carlisle came in and asked what was wrong.

"Well there was a car heading right towards me and Lizzy and Edward swoops lizzy out of the way leaving me to die, but thankfully Jasper came and saved me and Lizzy got a cut which is already healed by now because I picked the glass out and I think that I am fine." Rachel said out of breath.

"Well I am glad you two are alright." Carlisle said.

"You could have just moved" Edward said

"Then why did you grab me" I asked

"You were just standing there and I had to do something or you would have got hit." Edward said, raising his voice.

"But you LEFT Rachel I would have been fine." I said raising my voice

"SHE ISN'T MY MATE, YOU ARE AND I CARE ABOUT YOU."Edward yelled.

"OH REALLY I THOUGHT YOU HAD TO "LEARN TO LIKE ME"." I yelled back'

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU BUT KNOW I KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU FROM RACHEL." Edward yelled.

"WAIT what do you mean FROM RACHEL" I yelled

"Well Shit why am I brought into this, Lizzy, I just told them-." Rachel said but I cut her off.

"I will deal with you later, SO NOW I AM WORTH LEARNING ABOUT YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS I SLEPT WITH SOMEONE ELSE." I yelled taking a few steps closer to Edward

"THAT'S LITERALLY NOT THE POINT-."Edward said but Rachel interrupted him.

"ALRIGHT, that's enough, you two are like toddlers, Edward you are jealous just admit that and Lizzy you need to get over your past with JAMES, SHIT." Rachel yelled.

"We don't say his name" I said looking at Rachel dead Sirius ;)

"Rachel you are a child and no one is going to take you seriously and I am not JEALOUS!" Edward yelled.

Rachel then started fake crying, but everybody thought it was real and then Esme, Carlisle,Alice,and Jasper went and checked on her.

"HEY don't yell at my sister,AND you are totally jealous" I said walking up and punched Edward.

Rachel then starts laughing hysterically.

"I am going to pretend like you didn't just punch me." Edward said walking closer to me until we are nose to nose.

"ALRIGHT THAT IS ENOUGH, we need to handle this like civilized adults."Carlisle said, trying to regain his composure from yelling.

Rachel in the midst of the argument fell asleep on the couch and when she is asleep nobody can wake her up except me when I mention food.

"Your right Carlisle im sorry, but i'm not sorry I punched him."I said with a smirk

"Thank you for apologizing, but I think it is time for you to go home, because Rachel is asleep, but you are welcome to stay if you want." Carlisle said with a smile.

"RACHEL WE ARE GOING TO GET TACO BELL" I yelled

"WHAT." Rachel shot up from the couch.

"We are going home" I said smiling

"Thank you for letting us come over, Have a good rest of your night, bye everyone, except you Edward." Rachel said while I toss her my keys to go start the car.

I walk over to Edward and kiss the cheek I punched "I'm sorry" I say and turn and walk out the door.I could see the looks on my family's faces and Carlisle and Esme were shaking their heads, Emmett was laughing at me, Rosalie was smirking because Elizabeth slapped me, and Alice was calming Jasper down because he was PISSED.

"Well I am sorry you had to witness that." I said apologizing.

"Edward you need to get your situation figured out." Carlisle said.

"Also you need to figure out what you are doing with my sister because even though we are family she is blood." Jasper said.

"I'll say those two girls are crazy, but I like them." Rosalie said, smirking.

"Fine, I am going to my room to get my head together." I said walking up to my room.

I walked up to my room and looked out the window and thought to myself that I have a lot to think about, because like it or not she is my mate and I want to be with her, but I need to figure stuff out and so does she.