Getting together

LIZZY'S OUTFIT 

RACHEL'S OUTFITS 

RACHEL'S OUTFITS 

LIZZY'S POV 

It has been a couple of weeks since the argument and Edward and I have been talking a lot trying to figure stuff out.

"Lizzy, are you ready for school, it's time to go."Rachel said as she popped her head in my room.

"Yeah im ready lets go" I said smiling as we walk out of the house and get in the car to go to school I park next to Edwards volvo then we get out and walk over to the cullens

"What's up, Family, kinda." Rachel said.

"Hey guys" Alice says excitedly.

"Hey Alice it's good to see you." I said.

The next thing we know the bell rings and it is time for school to start.The first 4 classes fly by really quickly and next thing I know it is lunch time. I walk into the cafeteria and see Rachel sitting down next to Bella and her friends and she waves for me to come and sit with her.

"What's up, Bitches." I said to everyone at the table.

"Nothing just hanging out with MY friends, Lizzy, how is that chlamydia going for you since your last Hoe vacation." Bella said, trying to start some drama.

"Bella when are you going to get a life and quit worrying about me." I said being sassy.

"You should stop messing with me Lizzy if you know what is good for you." Bella said as she started to get up from her chair.

"Or what are you going to do." I said getting up from my chair as well.

As soon as I said that Bella takes her drink and throws it in my direction, but she wasn't aiming for me she threw the drink right in Rachel's face, and now she was covered in Bella's drink.

"WHAT THE HELL, I WASN'T EVEN IN THE CONVERSATION, BELLA." Rachel yelled.

Everyone in the cafeteria then looked to see what was going on.

"Sorry sweetie, but you just happened to be in the way." Bella said mockingly.

Rachel then runs out of the cafeteria and goes straight to the parking lot and then texts me and asks her to bring her home. Of course I brought her home because she was soaked and didn't have any extra clothes, so I dropped her off and headed back to school and made it just in enough time for Biology class, which is the class I have with Edward.

RACHEL'S POV

I get out of Lizzy's car and start running to the front door when I notice Jacob's dirt bike is in the driveway and then I remember that Bella's truck wasn't starting so he was here to fix it. I was hoping that he wouldn't see me because I was drenched in Bella's drink and I was crying, but sadly he noticed and looked right at me.

"What happened?"Jacob said concerned.

"Nothing, just go back to what you were doing."I said running towards the door.

Jacob ran after me and before I made it up the stairs Jacob grabbed my hand and stood in front of me.

"Who did this to you, because we have known each other since we were little." Jacob said concerned.

"It's nothing, it was raining and I got wet."I said, trying to avoid the obvious answer.

"Rachel I know it wasn't raining. I have been outside all day, Just tell me who did this." Jacob said.

" Fine, it was Bella." I said waiting for him to react.

"What, why would she do that?" Jacob said confused g

"Well she was arguing with Lizzy and then Bella threw her water at me instead of Lizzy." I said

"I'm sorry. Rachel I will talk to her." Jacob said honestly

" It's fine Jacob, I am just going to go inside and take a shower." I said

Jacob lets go of hand and I finally get inside, sun up to Lizzy's room and take a shower. I put on some dry clothes and dry my hair. I get downstairs and fill up a glass full of water and head downstairs to my room.When I open the door and walk down the stairs I notice that Jacob is sitting on my love sac waiting for me.

When I open the door and walk down the stairs I notice that Jacob is sitting on my love sac waiting for me

"Sorry, I just wanted to make sure you were alright." Jacob said concerned as he looked at me looking me up and down because of my outfit.

"You're fine, and yes I am okay." I said thinking that it was sweet of him to check on me and noticing he was checking me out.

"Well since you are alright I am going to go." Jacob said getting up to leave

"Jacob, since you are here, how about me and you watch a movie like old times?" I said hoping he would say yes.

"Sure, you can pick the movie." Jacob said sitting back down.

I picked the movie and I went to sit beside Jacob. He opens his arms and then I curl up into a ball and he covers us with a blanket. We started watching the movie and before I realized it, me and Jacob fell asleep.

LIZZY'S POV

In bio Edward asked me if Rachel and I want to play baseball with him and his siblings, of course I said yes and we finished up the lab and finished the rest of our classes, we headed out to our cars.

"Where are you going." Bella yells at me but I just keep walking.

"I was talking to you, HOE." Bella yelled.

"Do you want to fight, Rachel isn't here to save you this time." I yelled turning around to look at her.

"Lets go, right here right now."Bella yelled as she tied up her hair.

"Fine" I said smiling as I turned to punch her as "we" are fighting and I feel two arms wrap around me and pull me off her. I look down and see my bloody knuckles and look to see Rose has filmed it all while laughing.

"Are you okay Bella?" Edward said kneeling beside Bella.

I saw Edward kneeling beside Bella and rolled my eyes before walking over to my car getting in and leaving.