Chapter 2: Finding Myself

I looked around the room and wondered what to do. "Who are you?" I decided to ask. The Lucario decided to reply, "I'm your father of course, now get over here Jake." Ummm......okay that's now my name I guess. I suddenly realized I couldn't remember things like my name or my parents. Could this Pokémon be telling me the truth? "Okay then," I said after a while, "why don't I remember you?" He gave me a sad look and began to cry "You really don't remember me son?" I really believed him at this point, after all we were of the same species. "Okay, if you're dad where is mom?"

"She died protecting you when you were younger." The lucario replied, but I was happy as he had recovered from the emotional burst. "One more question," I said, "If you are really and truly my father you should know what moves I have, so tell me which ones they are please,"

Instead of replying he turned to the pikachu and raichu who I knew for sure had been eavesdropping on our little 'conversation' and said "Well officers, this is where you should leave." They said their thanks and goodbyes and left.

After that he turned to me with a serious face on and began to explain, "Jake you are very special riolu. You are scheduled to soon become prince of the land but for know you're cousins will substitute for you. Being a prince is very hard and now that you've forgotten all of your self-defense training I'm not sure if you can be Prince for a while. For now you need to come with me on my journeys so I can see how much you remember. As for the answer to your question about your moveset I really don't know the answer, but I will have it tomorrow. For your sake, and the sake of the world you need rest.